1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.
  3. Week 12 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Himalayan Imports Sirupati Khukuri!

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Himalayan Imports Sirupati Khukuri, or Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, March 23; winners will be drawn on Sunday @5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

CPM154 B&T in Natural Micarta *SOLD*

Discussion in 'For Sale: Fixed Blades' started by Robert Erickson, Feb 19, 2019.

1. Robert Erickson

Robert Erickson KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Feb 2, 2014
    Hi guys,
    I've got a B&T in CPM154 steel up for grabs tonight. This would also make a great paring knife. It's finished in a plungeless design that is hand sanded to 800 grit. It was heat treated by Peter's to RC61. I obtained the micarta from @milanmozolic and it is reported to be from the 70's -80's. I've always wanted to use micarta cross cut and finally have a piece large enough to do so. It finished up very cool.

SPECS:
    OAL: 8.5"
    BLADE: 4" Long, 1" wide, full flat grind, 800 grit hand sanded finish, edge down to 0.08" before sharpening.
    STEEL: 0.09" CPM154 heat treated by Peter's to RC61
    HANDLE: Cross cut micarta from the 70's-80's. Bronze pins.
    SHEATH: Kydex or pouch style leather sheath included.
    $SOLD Shipped CONUS, international buyers welcome, shipping extra.
    Post "I'll take it" here in this thread and then email or PM me for arrangements.
    Paypal, check or money order accepted.
    Comments/Questions/Critiques welcome.
    Thanks!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 20, 2019
    mbely2, hughd, The Warrior and 6 others like this.
  2. Bmurray

Bmurray

Feb 9, 2012
    Sweet

Robert Erickson likes this.
  3. Wicked Sharp

Wicked Sharp

Jun 20, 2007
    Absolutely beautiful, Sir!!!

4. Robert Erickson

Robert Erickson KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Feb 2, 2014
    Thank you gentlemen!

5. other memory

other memory Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 15, 2012
    I'll take it.

PM incoming.

6. Robert Erickson

Feb 2, 2014
    You got it, thank you!

7. ONeill

ONeill KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Nov 15, 2007
    really nice Robert , the old micarta is cool .

8. Robert Erickson

Feb 2, 2014
    Thank you Jack!