1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

CRKT Tighe from Daily Zort?

Discussion in 'FEEDBACK: The Good, The Bad, The Ugly!' started by mmmlw, Jan 19, 2006.

1. mmmlw

mmmlw Banned by Moderators Banned

Jan 18, 2006
    Anybody bought from www.dailyzort.com before? i just got a CRKT Tighe Tac linerlock (I think it was a closeout) from them. haven't gotten yet though and wasn't sure if anyone else had heard of them.

2. Esav Benyamin

Esav Benyamin MidniteSuperMod

Apr 6, 2000
    Welcome to Bladeforums!

I never heard of daily ZORT before. I went to the website and I'm not sure what it is. There's only one item for sale, as far as I can tell, and it's not a knife. Is this a business or a hobby with him?

1) How long has it been since you ordered?
    2) Did you pay by credit card and if so, have you been charged?
    3) Have you contacted them asking about your order?

3. mmmlw

Jan 18, 2006
    guess i was too jumpy. i just got it today. i think they post just one product each day and the day i saw it was with the knife. thanks for the follow!

4. Esav Benyamin

Esav Benyamin MidniteSuperMod

Apr 6, 2000
    I'm glad it arrived OK! :)

5. mmmlw

Jan 18, 2006
    Hey. If anyone is curious, I got an email from these guys saying they were posting it again today. i did get it delivered - nice blade.

also, has anyone heard of www.specopsknives.com? saw that site too.

6. Horizon_Seeker

Horizon_Seeker

Dec 12, 2001
    about the spec-ops site, call me paranoid, but I don't think you'll be getting a recon bowie at <$20, mostly likely you'll be receiving the United cutlery knife featured at the bottom which you probably can find for less than $15 if you look hard enough.

7. mmmlw

Jan 18, 2006
    my first impression too, but it was recommended by a friend of mine. i'll let you know if i try it out.

8. Doug Selsor

Doug Selsor

Mar 5, 2001
    It continues to amaze me that people order from these obvious fly-by-night outfits. Especially when their prices aren't any better than reputable businesses like One Stop, Knife Center, Knife Outlet, or New Graham.

Doug