1. Despite 2020 presenting more than its share of challenges, I'm thankful for all of you, and the community you guys have created. Hope that your homes are full of happiness, your fridge well stocked with leftovers, and your homes warm & loving.

Curious

Discussion in 'Razor Edge Knives' started by Boru13, Jul 5, 2019.

1. David Lennon

David Lennon Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 26, 2017
    Really like the look of this, I personally like a nice bit of swell and thickness on the handle for comfort. Any idea on what type of steel you might use ?

razor-edge-knives likes this.
  2. razor-edge-knives

razor-edge-knives Moderator Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Apr 3, 2011
    Posted a lot up in this thread about this build... Check it out when you have time!

Thinking about going with CPM cruwear.

Fullflat likes this.
  3. razor-edge-knives

Apr 3, 2011
    Here's some final renders although I changed a couple of things slightly for handle comfort
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. JJ_Colt45

JJ_Colt45 Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 11, 2014
    I was just looking over all the posts again and saw the first image for the smaller fixed blade ... I really like that design ... I was imagining the blade stretch to 3.5" ... it would make a great little hunting knife at 3.3" to 3.75" ... I think the handle on it looks very comfortable for that use.

Was just a thought while I was looking through things.

5. razor-edge-knives

Apr 3, 2011
    Yeah it's a sweet little knife... A friend just wanted some for his family :D

JJ_Colt45 likes this.
  6. JJ_Colt45

JJ_Colt45 Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 11, 2014
    understandable.

razor-edge-knives likes this.