1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Current works in Progress - hunter, skinner, & sword

Discussion in 'Hammer & Tongs' started by gnife, Feb 9, 2017.

1. gnife

gnife

Aug 25, 2014
    Hello all, thought I would share a few pics of what I am working on right now.

Fillet knife - made from ZfiNit stainless
    [​IMG]

A nice hunter skinner in S30v and cocobola, nickel silver finger gaurd
    [​IMG]

and a Long/Bastard sword out of 5160, with custom pommel Skull in Brass

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Stacy E. Apelt - Bladesmith

Stacy E. Apelt - Bladesmith ilmarinen - MODERATOR Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Aug 20, 2004
    Links to photos not working.

3. gnife

gnife

Aug 25, 2014
    I thought so... thnaks.

yeah, how do I just insert a picture directly? Or is that enabled after a membership is purchased?

4. East Branch Knives

East Branch Knives KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Feb 5, 2014
    Many people use a 3rd party pic-hosting site, such as photobucket (which I use; it's free). Once you upload your pics to that site, there will be a way to past a link into your BF post so that the pic will appear in the post just as though you uploaded it directly to BF.