1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Benchmade 535 Bugout, Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday June 15!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, June 16 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Also, previous Live Stream Prize Pack winner, ooitzoo, has chosen to "pay it forward" with his knife that he won and is doing his own giveaway, check it out here: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/nib-cold-steel-prolite.1663761/

Custom Order Status Page

Discussion in 'AA Forge Knives' started by AA Forge, Dec 26, 2017.

1. DJC72

DJC72 Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 1, 2014
    Once again, thanks for the response.

AA Forge likes this.
  2. donscpoo

donscpoo Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 11, 2013
    @AA Forge Adam, may I know where are you with my order #1897 placed on May 2017 pls.

Thanks

Don

3. DJC72

Aug 1, 2014
    Adam, I know that you are extremely busy but I did email you via your web page concerning my orders. I know that you check both this site and the AA forge contact page. I would also like to know what state you do business in?

Thank you, Dan

Last edited: May 10, 2019
  4. AA Forge

AA Forge Custom Knife Maker Moderator

Apr 8, 2010
    We forgot to take pictures of some orders that got finished last week, but there should be a few up today.

5. Silas

Silas

Jul 22, 2004
    Any pictures of new shipments that are going, or hopefully gone, out?

:)

6. AA Forge

Apr 8, 2010
    Flickr was down and wouldn’t let us load any pictures, but getting them up now.

7. AA Forge

Apr 8, 2010
    ajvail18 and bikerector like this.
  8. Silas

Silas

Jul 22, 2004
    Man! Works of art.

9. DJC72

Aug 1, 2014
    Adam, I would like to know status of my order and refund. I will also reply to our last email exchange.
    Thanks, Dan

10. AA Forge

Apr 8, 2010
    5/21/19- First off I want to apologize for how long it has been since the last update; we've had a lot going on around here.

Obviously we have missed our April quote, and I want to apologize for that. We were on track until March when we had to make up on taxes because we got a little surprised at how much we owed this year. In addition to that we have had some personal things to deal with which has cost me a lot of shop time, like trying to buy our first house and some things I prefer not to mention right now ect(just life sometimes)... I was really wanting to have them done by now because of the house and blade show coming quickly. This will definitely be our last year at blade, its just becoming too much on us. Also, if you have moved since you placed your order, even if we have talked about it please send me an email with your current address. One thing that has been slowing us down is having to remake orders that have gone too the wrong address because I wasn't told or I forgot to update the order.

At this point I am not giving anymore estimates on a finish date for the whole list because I can't anticipate if we are going to have any trouble. Also, I'm still getting criticism for the available knives we list weekly, so I'll explain it again. This is what I do for a living, and with us not taking orders right now if we don't make available knives we don't make money; makes it a little hard to pay bills and finish orders without the sales. We are working as fast as we can to get the orders done and believe me, no one wants the order list done more than me! I'm sorry for how the steel shortage forced us into this place, but every order will be finished, I'm just not very good at giving quotes. That being said, if you want to know about your order please call or email me and I will give you my best guess.

I've also been getting asked a lot on when the books will reopen, and the answer is not this year in any way to include the Nomadic Bushcrafter.

Thank you to everyone that has been so unbelievably patient with me!!! And to those who haven't I'm sorry, but I'm doing everything I can right now to get you your knife!

Adam,