1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

David Beck WSK, with Baldrick Rig, new, never carried.

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Rumble, Sep 23, 2020.

1. Rumble

Rumble Gold Member Gold Member

May 10, 2001
    Cross posted:

It's been a while since I've been on this forum, and this is my second Beck WSK that I've owned. Circumstances are forcing me to sell again! Boo!

Letting go: David Beck WSK. I have to replace my bike frame, so this is going to fund it. New, unused, never carried, just arrived weeks ago after a 3 year wait. He is currently not taking further orders on WSK's until 2022. If you have been thinking of getting one of these iconic blades, but didn't want to wait, or deal with customs (in Canada), then here is your chance.

Blade is blued, with maroon linen micarta scales, black tang spacers (although you can't really see the black with the dark maroon).

Fantastic leather sheath with a tight, secure fit. Full series of mounting holes w/lower eye-letted holes & fixed ferro rod loop. Removable scout loops.

ALSO: Baldrick Rig w/removable belt loops, which are no longer available as an option from his site.

A few more pics here: https://imgur.com/a/aL76kjU

I am asking $1575 USD, via PayPal G&S. This will be shipped from Canada, and will include insurance and tracking to CONUS or within Canada. I'm hoping to recoup original shipping and duties on my end in Canada. Please reply here if you wish to contact me privately to arrange shipping elsewhere. I'll do my best to check messages here.

Thank you!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]