1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Kizer C01C Sheepdog Ki4488A & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Dec 14 !

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Dec 15 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Deals for 1/19 --Pix, Wajaski, Crow Knife , Balance and awesome buys

Discussion in 'Himalayan Imports' started by Yangdu, Jan 19, 2016.

1. Yangdu

Yangdu [email protected] Himalayan Imports-Owner Moderator

Apr 5, 2005
    18 inch 30 ounce Crow Knife by Kumar. Horn handle. Father removed the minor rust area on the blade. You polish the blade at $138.

[​IMG]

MED SIZE WAJASKI SWORD BY KUMAR

Overall length --22"
    Weight --19 oz
    Spine thickness --1/8''
    Brass fittings
    Beautifully carved red satisal wood handle
    Standard leather sheath
    Lite and fast Sword for your collection at $225.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18 inch 26 ounce villager fit and finish balance knife by Nabin (rai kami). Sharp blade. Father reshape the satisal wood handle. This knife feels good on hand. $75.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9 inch 6 ounce Pacthar Knife by Lachhu. Beautiful neem wood handle. $68.

[​IMG]

14.5 inch 14 ounce Keshar Lal villager Utility knife by Keshar Lal. Lali gurash wood handle. Father used this knife to reshape the villager balance knife. Great knife and tool. Try it for $40.

[​IMG]

Email to [email protected] to get any or all
    First come first served

Last edited: Jan 20, 2016
  2. Bigbore577

Bigbore577

Jun 15, 2006
    Nice items!

Last edited: Jan 19, 2016
  3. LaRueOBR556

LaRueOBR556

Dec 1, 2015
    Beautiful offerings

4. SingleGrind

SingleGrind

Jun 15, 2015
    The Wajaski and Pacthar knife both look amazing. I'd buy em both if I had any teeth! Alas, it's time to save some steel money and buy a new synthesizer :)

5. Bawanna

Bawanna Moderator Moderator

Dec 19, 2012
    I can't tell which sings louder the Med Wajasaki or the Crow knife. Both are amazing.

The balance knife Pala worked over looks promising too. Very promising. Love the blade shape on that one.

Where's my piggy bank?

6. Steely_Gunz

Steely_Gunz Got the Khukuri fevah Moderator

May 9, 2002
    Wowsa! That sword! Kumar knocks long blades out of the park.

7. LaRueOBR556

LaRueOBR556

Dec 1, 2015
    That Crow knife would be awesome but heavy imho.

8. Ballistol

Ballistol

Oct 7, 2015
    I like the red wood and carvings on the handle. I want a sword like this. But in lets say 27" and with yellow scabbard. I have seen one with these specs, when i googled after Wajasaki pics. Liked the yellow buffalo hide very much. But the red handle on this one is much better in my opinion.

9. cul4u01

cul4u01 Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 5, 2012
    The Crow knife is just awesome. It is much faster than it looks. I speak from experience, I have one luckily made by Kumar, and it must be held to fully appreciate the craftsmanship.

10. Max42

Max42

Jul 13, 2015
    EMS villager

11. Tommyd345

Tommyd345

Nov 12, 2015
    Resist... Must resist! Like the crow bar! Looks solid as a rock

12. morvlorv

morvlorv

Apr 3, 2014
    Is this one still available?
    If so, would this make good intro piece to see how i like the khukuri.

14.5 inch 14 ounce Keshar Lal villager Utility knife by Keshar Lal. Lali gurash wood handle. Father used this knife to reshape the villager balance knife. Great knife and tool. Try it for $40.

13. Bawanna

Bawanna Moderator Moderator

Dec 19, 2012
    It's an excellent introduction piece. I'm not sure if this one is took or not, there are two listed as villagers and Max 42 didn't specify.
    It's worth an email or phone call to Yangdu, there's a good chance she has more. I know she has more of the Nabin villagers and usually has the KLVUK's on hand as well. She might have one for you.

14. morvlorv

morvlorv

Apr 3, 2014
    Thanks bawanna.
    ill give her an email.
    for some reason i want to start a collection. The pull to buy is strong. Haha