1. Week 51 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C244GP Native Chief
    Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco C244GP Native Chief G10 + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships! Be sure to read the rules before entering!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Dec 21 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Deals for 10/12 -- Pix and inventory clearance sales

Discussion in 'Himalayan Imports' started by Yangdu, Oct 12, 2006.

1. Svashtar

Svashtar Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 28, 2003
    Uh, maybe because you've bought everything else in sight for the last few weeks? :D

That always does it to me!

Can't believe that Attitude BTW. $60 off the regular price! I special ordered one like this a few months ago and it is really nice. I should just train myself to learn to wait weeks or months for these sales, (and be the first on them of course), and I could save a ton! :confused: :rolleyes:

Norm

2. Svashtar

Svashtar Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 28, 2003
    That's exactly the one that caught my eye as well. Great price on it also.

Norm

3. Snake Bitten

Snake Bitten

Jul 11, 2004
    Email sent on: 17 inch 28 ounce Bojpure (WWII?) by Sher. Sisau wood handle. Great rig for $90 YBB.

4. Bri in Chi

Bri in Chi

May 28, 2003
    Remember what Uncle Bill said, "Debt is good." :D

My previous offer still stands for you newbies: buy it - and if you don't like it, I'll buy it from you for what you paid. How can you loose?

5. jefptw

jefptw

Jun 2, 2006

Yes, I figured it out, too. It was close. My average is going down. Now I'm one for two. :grumpy: :rolleyes:

James

6. Bill Sanders

Bill Sanders

Aug 18, 2003
    Email sent on 13 inch 15 ounce Katunje my special by Sher. If I get it, that makes 4 in the last month.

Bill

7. Jaiofspam

Jaiofspam

Apr 24, 2006
    must resist... must resist!

i cant!!!, just emailed yangdu about the kobra :barf:

EDIT: it is still available... i just wanted to inquire about it and something else hehe. SOMEBODY GRAB IT BEFORE I DO!!!! please!

8. CallsThunder

CallsThunder

May 10, 2004
    Email sent on ...
    18 inch 26 ounce Sher attitude by Sher. Montana elk antler handle. Bargain at $80 YBB.

I have one very, very similar to this, but I can't resist that handle. I really love these Sher attitudes.
    DanR

9. wjzgma

wjzgma

Sep 4, 2002
    Nice choices!! Sent emails on a couple and waiting to hear back. Like the elk handle T00!:thumbup:

What does YBB mean?

10. Eric006

Eric006

Apr 5, 2006
    The three blades I would be considering if I had the funds (Kobra, Chitlangi, Attitude) all show as unsold. Is this some kind of cruel joke? If so, I am not laughing! ;) :rolleyes:

Eric

11. jefptw

jefptw

Jun 2, 2006
    It stands for "Yandu's Best Buy." Those items really are unbelievable steals. I don't remember seeing it that many times in a single offering before. This clearance sale really is exceptional. Get what you need/want now, or regret it later.

James

12. ArchAngel

ArchAngel

Feb 13, 2000
    Beautiful stuff! I am holding out for a nice fancy Cherokee Rose though!!;)

13. Skyler R.

Skyler R.

Dec 27, 2005
    After I figured I could afford the kobra (perfect match to my 25", same wood and very similar grain, and by sher) and someone beats me to it...:(

14. Hondo.3

Hondo.3

Oct 28, 2005
    Is that Chit still sitting around waiting for a home? Man...where's John when I need him?

15. cybrok

cybrok

Aug 7, 2005
    What does YBB means by the way?

16. Skyler R.

Skyler R.

Dec 27, 2005
    Yangdu's best buy

17. Jaiofspam

Jaiofspam

Apr 24, 2006
    yangdu best buy

EDIT: lol, guess you beat me to it

18. Skyler R.

Skyler R.

Dec 27, 2005
    ;)

I guess its that sharking reflexes that put replys in seconds.

19. cybrok

cybrok

Aug 7, 2005
  20. Jaiofspam

Jaiofspam

Apr 24, 2006
    i think it depends on the ybb/blem....
    from my understanding if crack in horn handle is the blem
    than the blade is still under guarantee