1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Deals for 6/16 --Pix, Beautiful Foxy Folly, Blems Knives Swords and Huge Savings

Discussion in 'Himalayan Imports' started by Yangdu, Jun 16, 2015.

1. ndoghouse

ndoghouse Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 26, 2010
    C'mon brother! You know your welcome. Just give me a few days notice so I can order something from Aunti since Ill be in there anyway;)

2. cul4u01

cul4u01 Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 5, 2012
    Hmmmm....now you done got my brain cogs a working overtime. Need a plan, to make sure she doesn't suspect anything, and figure out why I'd would be so happy to get on the plane.

3. Bawanna

Bawanna Moderator Moderator

Dec 19, 2012
    Thanks Mr. Blue from me as well, I was seriously fixing to push the button on that one. I'm much more happier you got it than I am sad I didn't if that makes a lick a sense at all.

4. blue lander

blue lander

Aug 16, 2011
    Well when my wife is throttling me for buying it, I'll try to tell her I did it as a favor to you guys. That is if I can still speak...

5. Dobe_1

Dobe_1

Jun 19, 2013
    Just remember, we'll be right behind you.

6. snowwolf

snowwolf Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 11, 2013
    You and I are looking in the same crystal ball. :D

7. ndoghouse

ndoghouse Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 26, 2010
    I dont see nothin but black clouds and an occasional flash of lightning in mine. I bet the spine of my 18" AKB would do a number on a crystal ball eh! I better start seeing some steel in mine soon or else:D

8. Bawanna

Dec 19, 2012
    Maybe 10 feet behind. I like a little distance for safety don't cha know?

9. bui

bui

Apr 5, 2008
    I'll take the 18 inch 40 ounce M-43 by Kumar at $125., e-mail sent

10. Aeromat209

Aeromat209

Jun 26, 2008
    EMS sent on M43!!!

11. Aeromat209

Aeromat209

Jun 26, 2008
    Dang Bui beat me by 2 minutes !!!

12. blue lander

blue lander

Aug 16, 2011
    Has anybody read about Mustang, the region of Nepal? It's very interesting

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Upper_Mustang

Seems like they're ethnically and culturally Tibetan, and are actually more Tibetan than the people of Tibet because they've been spared from Chinese meddling until recently. They even had their own king until Nepal became a republic in 2008.

13. Bawanna

Dec 19, 2012
    Cool reading. Learned some stuff today.

14. blue lander

blue lander

Aug 16, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2015
  15. Bawanna

Dec 19, 2012
    Some interesting head gear. Looks like a pretty tough life they live.

16. wds1969

wds1969

Jun 7, 2015
    My dad actually visited the kingdom of mustang. Had to go in on horseback. Said it was a great experience.

17. Jens Schuetz

Jens Schuetz

Jun 24, 2013
    That's the reason it's called Mustang.

18. gurkha berserka

gurkha berserka

Aug 16, 2014
    My next European trip will definitely be Nepal. I have fallen in love with the culture and history of its people ever since I got infected with the HIKV. The warm, positive energy radiates from that place and I would love to visit there someday. I will have to save up my pennies. My last trip was a Germany/Netherlands visit and I found it kind of boring. I mean I loved Amsterdam don't get me wrong... I was young and could enjoy what that place had to offer. I find myself slowing down in my later years. I would love to visit and immerse myself in a foreign culture as beautiful as the Nepalese peoples culture.

19. pyro008

pyro008

Oct 24, 2013
    You might have some trouble finding Nepal in Europe :p

20. gurkha berserka

gurkha berserka

Aug 16, 2014
    Oops... I meant Asia... I have Europe on the brain because that's where Ive visited before.