1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Deals for 6/18--Pix Farm Knife, Wajaski Sword and great buys

Discussion in 'Himalayan Imports' started by Yangdu, Jun 18, 2019.

1. Yangdu

Yangdu [email protected] Himalayan Imports-Owner Moderator

Apr 5, 2005
    17 inch 29 ounce Farm Knife by Kumar. Neem wood handle. Leather sheath. $199. *SOLD*

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

L to r

15 inch 26 ounce Ang Khola Bowie by Kumar. Sadan wood handle. Leather sheath. Usual fine work by Kumar. $175.

16 inch 26 ounce Ultimate Fighter by Kumar. Satisal wood handle. Leather sheath. Continue amazing work by Kumar! $199.

[​IMG]

Beautifully done 27 inch 25 ounce Wajaski Sword by Kumar. Neem wood handle. Leather sheath. Add to your growing Sword collection at $225. *SOLD*

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

HI T-shirt
    Hat and
    15 inch 14 ounce Ram Kumar Villager Utility Knife with a wood handle
    Bonus buy at $65. *SOLD*

[​IMG]

Email to [email protected] to order any or all
    First come first served

Last edited: Jun 19, 2019
  2. Bawanna

Bawanna Moderator Moderator

Dec 19, 2012
    Here's the farm knife CRZ was looking for. Hope he see's it before it goes. It won't last long, it's a nice one.

3. joeraz

joeraz Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 6, 2016
    EMS T-shirt Hat and VUK

EricTheRedBeard likes this.
  4. EricTheRedBeard

EricTheRedBeard Basic Member Basic Member

May 17, 2018
    That BONUS BUY is going to make some lucky guy very happy. I just received that RKVUK's twin. It was also 15" & 14oz and it is so awesome! Thin blade but still surprisingly strong.

Looks like there is the farm knife some were mentioning recently.

That appears to be a 2 handed Wakaski. Probably a 9" handle! That one is a more like a mini-katana.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2019
  5. davidf99

davidf99 Platinum Member Platinum Member

Sep 27, 2011
    I'm going out for a little while. If that Farm Knife is still here when I get back, I'm gonna go for it.

Well, I'm back. Gave it an hour. EMS.

Got the Done Deal.

Anyone who was waiting for one of these should email Yangdu and ask if she has any more like it. That is often the case.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2019
  6. cul4u01

cul4u01 Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 5, 2012
    Those farm knives are overly fantastic, I got two, and I like to use them as camp knives. Freakin cleaver on steroids. Nothing stops them.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2019
    George Azar likes this.
  7. pugs75

pugs75 Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 21, 2009
    Haven't seen a farm knife in a while, thats one I have sellers remorse for! All selections look great today.

8. ndoghouse

ndoghouse Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 26, 2010
    Wow! Farm Knife! What a beauty! Way cool! Makes me wanna go cut some cheese. I mean like whack on one of them big ol waxy cheese wheels:D

George Azar likes this.
  9. CRZ

CRZ Basic Member Basic Member

Nov 3, 2009
    Well, I hadn't logged in here, because I'd already sent payment for a farm knife. Now, I'm crossing my fingers there was more than one, otherwise I'll just be wishing I had been checking out the DOTD like I used to.

Ah well. If it's meant to be, I'll be seeing one of those wonderful boxes on my porch shortly. If not, I'll be seeing one eventually. Either way, if the one I get looks as good as the one davidf99 scored, I'll be happy.

10. Bawanna

Dec 19, 2012
    CRZ, Yangdu has another set aside for you. You need to contact her. I tried to contact you but not being a paid member there was no private message or email available. Yandu said she sent you a message.

I think you'll be in good hands.

CRZ likes this.
  11. CRZ

CRZ Basic Member Basic Member

Nov 3, 2009
    Right as usual, Bawanna. Aunty Yangdu confirmed the shipment, now I'm just pacing back and forth waiting for that special box to arrive.

12. Bawanna

Dec 19, 2012
    Aunty has some mystical powers that get packages delivered wicked quick. Don't know where you are but I suspect the wait won't be long.