1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Ka-Bar Becker BK5 Magnum Camp , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday July 27!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, July 28 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Deals for 6/25--Pix, Tamang and Ring Knife

Discussion in 'Himalayan Imports' started by Yangdu, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Yangdu

Yangdu [email protected] Himalayan Imports-Owner Moderator

Apr 5, 2005
    16 inch 17 ounce Tamang Knife by Kumar. Bamboo root handle. Sharp edge. Leather sheath. Take this beauty home today at $138. *SOLD*

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8.5 inch 5 ounce Ring Knife by Ram Kumar. Horn handle. Leather sheath. $128.

[​IMG]

8.5 inch 6 ounce Ring Knife by Ram Kumar. Dhar wood handle. Leather sheath. $125.

[​IMG]

Email to [email protected] to get any or all
    First come first served

Last edited: Jun 26, 2019
  2. George Azar

George Azar Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 18, 2017
    I love these ring knives
    /karambits!! The several I got shave hair on both edges!

3. davidf99

davidf99 Platinum Member Platinum Member

Sep 27, 2011
    EMS for 16 inch 17 ounce Tamang Knife by Kumar. Bamboo root handle.

Recently got my first bamboo root handle, an M43, and I'm now hooked on bamboo root. There's something about the texture, hardness and invisible grain that appeals to me.

Got the Done Deal. :)

Last edited: Jun 26, 2019
  4. George Azar

George Azar Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 18, 2017
    David I know what you mean. I bought a 15” CAK by Kumar with bamboo and its handle just “holds” in your hand. The texture is amazing.

5. Mdinana

Mdinana

Feb 28, 2009
    The Tamang is my favorite of the line, so far. Not really a chopper like a WW2, but handles more "familiar " than a full khuk design. Big enough to chop but straight enough to baton or slice with.