1. Week 47 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Kizer Knives 1028A1 Dirk Pinkerton Lancer
    Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Knives 1028A1 Dirk Pinkerton Lancer + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships! Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Nov 23 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  2. Esav Benyamin has passed. Please pay your respects here

Deals for 9/28--Pix Baby Chitlangi and beautiful offerings

Discussion in 'Himalayan Imports' started by Yangdu, Sep 28, 2019.

1. Yangdu

Yangdu [email protected] Himalayan Imports-Owner Moderator

Apr 5, 2005
    32 inch 42 ounce Tibetan short Sword by Kumar. Chiurwa style satisal wood handle. Leather sheath. Usual fine work by Kumar. Great value at $245.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

T to b

17 inch 28 ounce Amar Singh Thapa Knife by Kumar. Sadan wood handle. Leather sheath. Great knife at $145.

17 inch 30 ounce Gopte knife by Kumar. Sadan wood handle. Leather sheath. Nice rig for $145.

[​IMG]

T to b

15 inch 23 ounce M-43 by Purna. Satisal wood handle. Leather sheath. This knife feels great on hand. $145.

15.5 inch 19 ounce Villager Utility Knife by Purna. Satisal wood handle. Nice and sharp edge! $59. *SOLD*

[​IMG]

Pala diced the chicken with PVUK, great job

[​IMG]

12 inch 15 ounce BDC by Kumar. Chiruwa style satisal wood handle. Leather sheath. Fine knife at $95.

[​IMG]

To to b

9 inch 6 ounce Bilton by Purna. Brass handle. Leather sheath. Usual fine work by Purna. One more new addition to your collection at $68. *SOLD*

9.5 inch 6 ounce Baby Chitlangi by Purna. Horn handle. Leather. Add to your Chitlangi collection at $68.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Email to [email protected] to order any or all
    First come first served
    Happy Dashain!

Last edited: Oct 2, 2019
  2. jfox95307

jfox95307 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 30, 2008
    EMS
    15.5 inch 19 ounce Villager Utility Knife by Purna. Satisal wood handle. Nice and sharp edge! $59.

3. Hawgsnawt

Hawgsnawt

Aug 16, 2015
    that Gopta... and the brass handled mini.... winners! those are fine looking blades

4. cul4u01

cul4u01 Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 5, 2012
    Nice snag! That's the deal right there!

5. ChangeOfPace

ChangeOfPace

Jun 14, 2013
    EMS on 15 inch 23 ounce M-43 by Purna.

6. jfox95307

Jan 30, 2008
    Received my 15.5" VUK by Purna
    Love this thing!
    Nice and light. Perfect sized handle. Great wood again. Balance with a great energy. Took a razor edge. Great deal.
    Thanks Yangdu.
    I want to carry it so badly.
    Who can make a scabbard for this?

7. cul4u01

Dec 5, 2012
    Contact Pugs75, no one is better.

8. ndoghouse

ndoghouse Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 26, 2010
    That poor chicken never stood a chance!

Grats jfox! Thats a great camping knife and sure worthy of its own scabbard! I got one made with a piggyback to carry a smaller Karda with it. I love it man and its built to last!
    e.g. Pugs75 built! I had baldric straps added to it but I mostly dangle it on my belt. I thought at first the straps would get in the way but they dont?
    [​IMG]

George Azar likes this.
  9. jfox95307

Jan 30, 2008
    That's a beautiful rig.
    I don't do much camping. I live in the trees. And PG&E turns our power off for fun! It's just like camping... ;~}
    Good survival tools are handy.
    This one is a swift and light trail cleaner. Takes out one inch thick Himalayan berry vines, snick snick. I guess that's appropriate. I get a pic or two up soon.

How much was that beautiful scabbard?

10. jfox95307

Jan 30, 2008
    I wouldn't need the accoutrements, just a belt loop.

11. ndoghouse

Aug 26, 2010
    He is very reasonable. I forget how much I paid or if I even paid? I might have traded something for it? We've made several trades in the years so I couldnt tell ya if I wanted:). Email him for a quote. I think you will be very happy!

12. jfox95307

Jan 30, 2008
    I can't seem to figure out how to message pugs75.
    I've tried a couple ways but it doesn't seem to work. Can someone point me in the right direction?

13. jfox95307

Jan 30, 2008
    I've tried the conversation feature but there is no way to start new conversation. I've tried on phone and laptop. If there is anyone willing to help me contact the person that made these beautiful scabbards, I would appreciate it greatly. Thank you

14. cul4u01

Dec 5, 2012
    Send me a PM, with your email address.

I shot Pugs an email.

15. davidf99

davidf99 Platinum Member Platinum Member

Sep 27, 2011
    Maybe you need a Gold Membership to use the PM feature. I think it's $10 for a year.

16. jfox95307

Jan 30, 2008
    This must be the case.
    I guess I'll pay the ten bucks.

17. Bawanna

Bawanna Moderator Moderator

Dec 19, 2012
    I see I can't PM you either so it must be the membership.

18. ndoghouse

Aug 26, 2010
    Used to before they overhauled this forum format there was an email option to reach people but that apparently no longer exist. If your paying member you can PM but you also have to have paid membership to post knives for sale on the exchange.

19. jfox95307

Jan 30, 2008
    Ok, I did it.
    Now I should be able to message people.
    Looks like there are more kinds of memberships that there used to be.