1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Dm and profile pic

Discussion in 'Tech Support, General Q&A, Site Feedback & More' started by FiftySixSC, Oct 7, 2019.

1. FiftySixSC

FiftySixSC Basic Member Basic Member

Sep 26, 2019
    How do you dm people ? How do you change your profile picture?

2. South paw draw

South paw draw Yep.....I'm a idiot. Platinum Member

Sep 23, 2019
    Well to direct message someone you have to have a paid membership. To have a profile picture you also have to have a paid membership. I believe basic for dm and gold or better for profile picture but you can take a look in the membership benefits page. Each level will tell you what you gain when you step up that level. Basic is $10. Gold $30 platinum is $60 that is for a year on each. I would at least get the basis if you intend to communicate with your fellow members. Gold if you plan on being here for any length of time. $30 for a year is really next to nothing to support the forums. And really $10 is nothing

WValtakis likes this.
  3. knarfeng

knarfeng senex morosus moderator Staff Member Super Mod Moderator

Jul 30, 2006
  4. South paw draw

South paw draw Yep.....I'm a idiot. Platinum Member

Sep 23, 2019
    Yes sir. That is what I meant.

5. FiftySixSC

FiftySixSC Basic Member Basic Member

Sep 26, 2019
    Thank you. I appreciate it.