Does anyone actually own one ??

Discussion in 'Tinives Forum' started by slicer, Mar 20, 2002.

1. slicer

slicer

Jul 15, 2001
    well ?????

2. bladezealot

bladezealot

Dec 23, 2000
    I've owned several. Very sweet and smooth. A bud has one for sale, I think. email me if you want his contact info.

3. lifter4Him

lifter4Him

Sep 30, 1999
    Oh yeah. Had one, smooth, sleek, and quick in the hand.

4. Royo

Royo

Feb 6, 2000
    I have one. I won it in a contest on this forum a couple of years ago (Remember Lifter4him ?)I carry it on special occasions because it is so beautiful and smooth. I am saving money to get one of the tactical models .......

5. lifter4Him

lifter4Him

Sep 30, 1999
    Hi Royo, yup, I remember. I remember I acted like a real horse's ass on that one.:(

6. Melvin-Purvis

Melvin-Purvis Not a Registered User Staff Member Super Mod

Jan 14, 2001
    ...your cool new avatar makes up for 'theyat' lifter...lol ;)

7. hd2k_va

hd2k_va

Dec 27, 2001
    I have the American Flag version. Picked it up right here on BF as a matter of fact. This is definitely the smooooooooothest knife I've ever used. I prefer carrying a clipped knife, or one small enough to put in my pocket loose. When the weather is cool though, and I'm all dressed up in my Sunday best untucked flannel shirt, the Ti is sitting right in the small of my back in a horizontal sheath!

8. Hawaiian

Hawaiian

May 18, 2000
    Sure is slow around here. Too bad, they are great knives. I have one of the gold series. Great knife for the the price. If you want a beautiful, quality knife with a smooth action, grab one of the gold ones, it is a great deal.