1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 35 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a KA-BAR Becker BK5 Magnum Camp

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a KA-BAR Becker BK5 Magnum Camp , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, August 31 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  3. Week 34 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways live stream, going on from 5-6PM eastern!!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    a Kizer Sheepdog & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter , along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)

Don't try this at home (R-rated for kukri violence)

Discussion in 'H.I. Cantina' started by alexs, Dec 4, 2009.

1. captlid

captlid

Feb 23, 2002
    Link? Now this I gotta see!

2. Karda

Karda Banned BANNED

Jun 1, 2007
  3. Lion's Roar

Lion's Roar

Apr 11, 2004
    Uncle Bill was a devoted Buddhist. I'm sure that played into his decision. In retrospect, having the cantina floor free of bloodstains does give it a nicer ambience. I'd rather see clean woodchips.

4. Nicholas

Nicholas

Apr 1, 2009
    With respect, speaking as the son (and occasional helper) of a professional woodworker, I can attest that there's nothing "clean" about woodchips, sawdust, or splinters!

5. Lion's Roar

Lion's Roar

Apr 11, 2004
    Yep, that's true. I was thinking about blood soaked woodchips in the comparison.

6. Nicholas

Nicholas

Apr 1, 2009
    Ah.

(That's pretty icky, too.)

7. BillTheCat

BillTheCat

May 21, 2002
    "Uncle Bill was a devoted Buddhist. I'm sure that played into his decision"

...agreed

8. BruiseLeee

BruiseLeee

Sep 7, 2001
    Can I post my insect beheading videos? :confused:

9. Steely_Gunz

Steely_Gunz Got the Khukuri fevah Moderator

May 9, 2002
    Was there some sort of political uprising in the bug kingdom that I missed?:D
    What kind of guillotine is most useful for arthropods?
    I bet we could find one at Red Lobster:p

10. Carolina River Rat

Carolina River Rat

Oct 29, 2008
    Never beheaded an insect. I have gelded a bumblebee in flight with my M-43 though.

11. kronckew

kronckew

Aug 17, 2003
    that's too easy. i gelded a fly at 100yds. with my ruger .22lr pistol, i know, a bit crude, but i was unable to select which nut to shoot out much past 75 yds, so i had to opt for both......

i was going to try that with a toad, but the local ones are armed and dangerous.
    [​IMG]

you do not want too see their video, it's much too blood thirsty for even here...

12. Steely_Gunz

May 9, 2002
    Looks like director Peter Jackson is taking on ANYTHING Tolkien related.

Peter Jackson Presents: Lord of the...Flies?:D

13. C.S. Graves

C.S. Graves

Jun 13, 2006
    Battletoads!

14. Steely_Gunz

May 9, 2002
    I was thinking this, but thought it might be lost on some of our members who didn't grow up playing the NES.

In truth, the pic makes me want to beat a pig with a robot leg or at the very least turn into a wrecking ball and thump into a crow.:thumbup:

On an unrelated note: Ever wonder just how durable the classic NES video game controller is? Play the level in Battletoads where you have to race on your jet ski/motorcycle thing:mad::mad::D

15. b.c.molin

b.c.molin

Nov 28, 2008
    On behalf of the older HI demographic, I say "thank you Jake", as I have never played a video game but really did laugh out loud at the 'Lord Of The Flies' pun. ;) :D :thumbup:

16. C.S. Graves

C.S. Graves

Jun 13, 2006
    Guh, that level was intolerably hard! :mad: