EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by rycen, Apr 20, 2018.

1. TheFactor

TheFactor Life is good ! Platinum Member

Feb 26, 2015
    I’m thinking both ! :D
    What a cute pup !! And I bet he’s also thinking try this with your Microtech Dad :p

2. sonofwilfred

sonofwilfred Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 23, 2015
    [​IMG]

3. sonofwilfred

sonofwilfred Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 23, 2015
    [​IMG] Carrying this for the jobs the Delica can't do

4. toto07

toto07

Oct 9, 2009
  5. Edgeoflife

Edgeoflife Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 11, 2018
    Installing some new door speakers in the work truck with some help from the Hati and a cold one of course:D F7386FF6-F1AB-4FC5-8A11-AEFC158E1D36.jpeg

6. BellaBlades

BellaBlades Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 12, 2013
  7. K.O.D.

K.O.D. Sanity Not Included Platinum Member

Aug 21, 2013
    Hogue Exploit with wireless TV box I'm installing. Also installing new wifi box.

[​IMG]

8. ChazzyP

ChazzyP Platinum Member Platinum Member

Dec 27, 2014
    That's almost exactly the knife I spec'd out and priced with Eugene a few years back a while after picking up a 247. I never pulled the trigger on it as wasn't feeling quite flush enough at the time. I always wanted to go back and get it built but have gotten sidetracked into too many other knives along the way. I recently bought a gorgeous Rainmaker frame lock from a dealer and am thinking again about having that Wayfarer made...or maybe a liner lock Rainmaker.... :rolleyes: Really like that one of yours. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

9. TheFactor

Feb 26, 2015
    [​IMG]

10. ChazzyP

Dec 27, 2014
    Yeah, I was just thinking and doing the same through a day's worth of posts.

I had another sorta odd two-knife carry again as two for me is usually a full-sized knife plus either something smaller and more discreet or a beater. The last few I've mostly ended up with two good large-ish knives as something or other has caused me to add an unlikely second blade to my day. Enjoying a prolonged casual stretch of my semi-retirement and hanging around home makes that both easier and more likely.

Today I was toting my CKF MILK, went to pick up the mail, and received the COA/customs declaration for my Biryukov Sigma from @ScooterG which he kindly sent along after forgetting to do so when I got the knife from him last fall. Of course that got the second knife out of the drawer and along for the rest of the day.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Feel free to translate. ;)

11. JasonPaul

JasonPaul Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 28, 2016
    This weekend is the last on call weekend for my current job. This phone has been part of my EDC for 2.5 years for work. I've always carried a fidget friendly knife while I wait around for a phone call and the PM2 delivers.

20200627_185508_copy_2016x1512.jpg

12. mb>

mb> Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 24, 2014
    Throw up the bat signal for Pehota?! :cool:

13. timberweasel

timberweasel Platinum Member Platinum Member

Jan 5, 2011
    regular.jpg
    CRK Small Sebenza 21 Insingo and Victorinox Cadet

14. ChazzyP

Dec 27, 2014
    Actually, that got me thinking about @filtrum again. Seth and I had talked about his disappearance from the forum and Seth left a message on his profile page. I wrote to @Spark looking for contact info as well as to one of our mods.

I know our Russian friend was quirky to say the least, but I also know his health wasn't great and am hoping that he hasn't ended up on the wrong side of this pandemic. If anyone has contact info for him kindly PM me and I'll try to find out if he's OK. I'd much rather know he just got tired of guys bitching at him....

15. mb>

mb> Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 24, 2014
    Too funny. Right after I posted that, Filtrum came to mind. He disappeared right after I had him trained to employ the multi-post. :) :(

He didn’t strike me as the easily offended type, so I doubt anyone ran him off. I do hope he’s well.

16. lzeplin

lzeplin Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 18, 2012
    Para 3 in the Sahara dust storm. It's crazy here today, there's a mountain behind my knife that's been hidden all day from the dust. My camera doesn't pick it up right..
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. TheFactor

Feb 26, 2015
    Hopefully maybe he’s just been riding his motorcycle.

Retired UPS Driver and mb> like this.
  18. TheFactor

Feb 26, 2015
    Beautiful pictures brother!!

Retired UPS Driver and lzeplin like this.
  19. LightningG

LightningG Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 19, 2014

Last edited: Jul 5, 2020
    woodysone likes this.