EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by rycen, Apr 20, 2018.

1. TenShun705

TenShun705 Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 13, 2016
    Yessir! Wifey has gotten pretty good at making these on the weekends. They’ve been growing on me a lot lol.

‘Got two rides, a limousine with a chauffeur...’

2. TheFactor

TheFactor Life is good ! Platinum Member

Feb 26, 2015
    What a beautiful knife ! Your a lucky man :thumbsup:
    I wish mine would of been a keeper.
    Medford makes some Eye candy knives no doubt :thumbsup:

Retired UPS Driver, Dadpool and NWPM2 like this.
  3. TheFactor

Feb 26, 2015
    Mail call !
    BHQ Exclusive We Knife Banter
    Black SW s35vn and G10 . Now I know why these sold out in about a half of day. Almost went with the blue but depending on the picture some looked baby blue and some had the spydie blue color. Anyway wow what a knife presentation WE provided with a beautiful case , stickers and cloth. Fit and finish is perfect I can not find a imperfection anywhere.No lock stick and easy on thumb when opening. Blade is centered and the action is really good out of the box with a very satisfying click on lock up. I’m really in shock I mean I know they make some first class knives but wow this is nice ! The knife feels really good in hand to with a nice DP clip with no hot spots. The only issue is now I want another!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Dead Coyote

Dead Coyote

Jun 19, 2020
    Today I have a Kershaw Cinder. It's absolutely tiny. It's my go-to knife of choice when I'm at work. Because we're not allowed to have any weapons there.

5. Fullflat

Fullflat Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 4, 2018
    LMAO!! The ‘Kill Dill’ is by far the best name I’ve heard for it. When they call it ‘danger pickle’, I can’t help but think somewhere out there, there’s already an adult film actor reppin that name

Man, all your shots lately (and especially this one) have been a joy to view. I already live is a (sub) tropical coastal area, but those pics sure make me wish I was over there on the island. That’s good livin brother! :)

6. MolokaiRider

MolokaiRider Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 13, 2017
    Thanks for the kind words. It’s a different lifestyle for sure, and a lot of hard work. I feel very fortunate to be here though!

7. TheFactor

Feb 26, 2015
    Much respect my friend and I must put light on how respectful you are and how you responded to such a rude post/question.
    Your a good guy Brother :)

Last edited: Jun 30, 2020
  8. TheFactor

Feb 26, 2015
    Very nice combo brother! I use to own a 808 and wish I still had it. I’m glad to hear you like the Civivi Elementum I have one that’s on the way in Marbled CF and bead blast. Looking forward to it :thumbsup: and your brass looks sweet !!
    I’ve never had a problem with D2 but I’m pretty OCD and always find myself wiping them down and lightly coating the blade with some oil. But I enjoy Maintence lol.
    Sometimes if a lanyard hole/opening is uncomfortable I’ll throw a lanyard on it and it just about disappears. I did that with Microtech OTF and now it’s a dream. It was mainly because I’m a lefty and it was hitting me in the palm creating a hot spot.

Retired UPS Driver, Dadpool and NWPM2 like this.
  9. NWPM2

NWPM2 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 30, 2019
    That's definitely noticed! I do notice that people as a whole here are unbelievably gracious. You're purely evil the way you tempt me to go out and buy knives, RC cars, kangaroo motorcycle gear, but unbelievably gracious about it. :D

Congrats on that Banter, too, Factor. That looks like a winner.

I'll keep this short since I don't have a knife pic to post!

10. TheFactor

Feb 26, 2015
    LOL Thanks NWPM2 :D
    I’m a little rusty and trying to sharpen my enabler skills :p

11. Dadpool

Dadpool Gold Member Gold Member

May 18, 2015
    If they'd still been in stock I'd probably have snagged the CF/DLC version too -- both CF versions look great. I think you're going to like yours. :thumbsup:

I did consider adding a fob to the Loco, but so far just adjusting my hand's expectations a bit has done the trick. Apart from very small knives (Ladybug) and knives I don't clip (SAKs), I'm not a fan of the feel of fobs on my folders. Love the look and they're fun to weave, though!

Most of my paracord weaving winds up on zipper pulls.

12. TheFactor

Feb 26, 2015
    I use leather lanyards and they seem to have a little more cushion lol and are more forgiving. But I know what you mean about some lanyards can add insult to injury sorta speak creating a issue when trying to correct another.
    I’m really looking forward to the Elementum.I’ve always liked marbled CF but they’ve always seem to elude me. I think this Elementum should be a nice foundation for it.

Retired UPS Driver and Dadpool like this.
  13. jfk1110

jfk1110 Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 9, 2013
    G'Mornin! IMG_20200630_030152.jpg

14. K.O.D.

K.O.D. Sanity Not Included Platinum Member

Aug 21, 2013
    Work duty yesterday.

[​IMG]

15. Pt-Luso

Pt-Luso Basic Member Basic Member

Nov 8, 2014
    Today in my pocket walk this knife in Ebony, made by Anselmo - Sendim.;):thumbsup:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

16. Aryan29

Aryan29 Gold Member Gold Member

May 20, 2018
    Tasman Salt2 & Bravo EDC,
    for Tuesday.
    [​IMG]

17. craytab

craytab Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 26, 2012
  18. Dcdavis

Dcdavis Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 13, 2018
  19. mb>

mb> Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 24, 2014
    How are you liking the Siren? Every time I see one of Lance’s videos it makes me want one. Looks like it could take a lickin’ and keep on tickin’.

20. ArchVV

ArchVV Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 8, 2015
    Inspired by the Stefan Diedericks @miso2 posted yesterday, I'm carrying a Lanny's Clip of his along with a Ryan Bruzek fixed blade today:

[​IMG]