1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Boker Urban Trapper Cocobolo , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday June 15!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, June 30 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Also, previous Live Stream Prize Pack winner, ooitzoo, has chosen to "pay it forward" with his knife that he won and is doing his own giveaway, check it out here: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/nib-cold-steel-prolite.1663761/

EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by rycen, Apr 20, 2018.

1. Keyman

Keyman KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 26, 2001
    Thank you Sir.
    That is bronze Titanium.
    Though I have been toying with the idea of using brass.

Fullflat likes this.
  2. filtrum

filtrum

Jun 25, 2014
    I should grow these. Never knew there are knife trees

jux t, benchwarmer380 and Fullflat like this.
  3. TheFactor

TheFactor Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 26, 2015
    Love the look of that Bronze Titanium .
    Really nice being able to switch out the hardware on these Hinderers to give them a fresh and different look .

Fullflat likes this.
  4. TheFactor

Feb 26, 2015
    I think there only grown in South America and there on the endangered list . But beware the red ones can be deadly :D

Edgeoflife, Fullflat and filtrum like this.
  5. filtrum

filtrum

Jun 25, 2014
    Absolutely weird mug from outer space!
    Three bricks? Why they stopped it.
    Ah, weird pattern! I have a copy, and even on it the pattern feels in hand great. I didnt find them at bhq, have they stopped producing it? Man, those screws..

Fullflat likes this.
  6. filtrum

filtrum

Jun 25, 2014
    The over ninety mm blade ones? Yeah they will put me in jail for a while for growing them, that's for sure

Fullflat likes this.
  7. Fullflat

Fullflat Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 4, 2018
    For me, the tri-grip texture is much preferred over the smooth or ‘contoured’ chassis UT. It feels great in my hand too. Very secure grip. Sadly, I don’t think they’ve made any like that for a couple years. They always seem to scrap the cool ones too soon.

filtrum likes this.
  8. filtrum

filtrum

Jun 25, 2014
    But you know there are sith lord cc trigrips? If buying trigrip i would only buy cc, i really only like cc uts. And yeah smooth not cc ut just kills my hand. Need cc

Fullflat likes this.
  9. Argle

Argle Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 2, 2016
    Put a new lanyard on the Tiger. Decided to try some camo on this one.

[​IMG]

I hope everyone is having a pleasant Saturday. No work today so I'm just kicking back, playing with the camera and all these knives that keep showing up in the mailbox.

Jpd0144, GB940Rookie, Filoso and 10 others like this.
  10. Fullflat

Jan 4, 2018
    Do they still offer the SL UT? Mine is everything the same as the SL, except the black blade

filtrum likes this.
  11. TheFactor

Feb 26, 2015
    Also it’s a OTF “ out the front auto”

Fullflat likes this.
  12. filtrum

filtrum

Jun 25, 2014
    No need to go to po?

13. filtrum

filtrum

Jun 25, 2014
    Oh, dat light i cant say , thought yours was not cc... Cool then. i believe That's right , slut was le

Fullflat likes this.
  14. filtrum

filtrum

Jun 25, 2014
    U need an otf WITH over ninety mm blade here if u want trouble. I could make ninety mm blade otfs every day if was able , or 150mm blade manual folders with no consequences

TheFactor and Fullflat like this.
  15. Argle

Argle Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 2, 2016
    Nope, they bring 'em to me, comrade. My mail carrier delivers so many packages he probably thinks I'm one of these hoarders you see on TV with stuff piled up to the ceiling.

16. Fullflat

Jan 4, 2018
    Forgive my ignorance, what does ‘CC’ designate? Contoured Chassis?

17. Keyman

Keyman KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 26, 2001
    Custom Clicky?

Fullflat likes this.
  18. Icky Thump

Icky Thump Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 8, 2011
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Sebenza, shlemenza...Umnumzaan, bluebongthong

ty_higg, Jaydud, tgtodd and 16 others like this.
  19. Barman1

Barman1 Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 21, 2013
    Taco night ala Medford 187 S90V painstakingly reprofiled for a nice slice-ability
    Bon appetit...
    [​IMG]

TenShun705, Jpd0144, toto07 and 8 others like this.
  20. TheFactor

Feb 26, 2015
    The chosen one ..
    Decided to pull the 24 out of the safe to go see Avengers Endgame with a friend tonight :thumbsup:
    [​IMG]

ty_higg, TenShun705, Jpd0144 and 12 others like this.