1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Sheepdog & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday August 10!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, July 28 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  3. Week 33 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways live stream going on from 5-6PM eastern!!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    a Boker Urban Trapper 732 , along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)

EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by rycen, Apr 20, 2018.

1. Murphjd25

Murphjd25 Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 27, 2016
  2. TenShun705

TenShun705 Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 13, 2016
    Right?! Now I have to buy more this weekend...smh :eek:

Fullflat and marcus52AR like this.
  3. filtrum

filtrum

Jun 25, 2014
    When feel more awful than usual, getting heartache, i come to bf.
    But, even at american forum, i cant get away from my Goddamn family . Great.

4. filtrum

filtrum

Jun 25, 2014
    Oh, man. This is such a nice roof. Never saw such quality.

Edgeoflife, Fullflat and ChazzyP like this.
  5. filtrum

filtrum

Jun 25, 2014
    What ? Who made this ? Best one! I want gten ...
    Looked at knife, found nice, looked at likes, thought "hah, i know what they liked in it, small fixie, but looks mighty", then looked at it again and noticed the car. Loooold!

6. ChazzyP

ChazzyP Platinum Member Platinum Member

Dec 27, 2014
    Thanks, brother. My client's happy, I got paid right away, and we're headed off for a week in our Vermont woods. :)

7. Grandson_A

Grandson_A

Feb 8, 2017
  8. Fullflat

Fullflat Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 4, 2018
    Great shots of the Zero!! How are you liking it so far?

9. Keyman

Keyman KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 26, 2001
    [​IMG]

razorburn, soliddawn, Filoso and 12 others like this.
  10. lzeplin

lzeplin Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 18, 2012
    Had my trusty WE with me while getting stitches! Lol
    [​IMG]

11. tgtodd

tgtodd

Dec 19, 2015
    Jpd0144, Filoso, TheFactor and 11 others like this.
  12. Fullflat

Fullflat Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 4, 2018
    Damn brother that looks like a mean one. Hope they stitched you up tight & clean. Heal up quick!

13. DCFree

DCFree Gold Member Gold Member

May 24, 2019
    Fullflat, I'm very impressed, and really liking it so far. The fit and finish is amazing. The detail work is so precise, for example on the backspacer, jimping, and internal milling. I love the size and weight of the knife and it will get a lot of use. The blade truly blew me away when I saw it in person, both the finish and the shape, and it is definitely the sharpest knife out of the box I have owned. Seriously, you have to be careful not to graze it as it is scalpel sharp. At first, I found the detent overly strong which resulted in a strong flip, but had a few misfires and finger indentations at the outset. You have to be careful not to put any pressure on the lock bar (I was!) but it was pretty tight in my opinion. Put a dab of grease on the detent ball and, with a little bit of use, it now seems dialed in and the deployment is great. Very happy with how it fires and the combination of engineering and functionality embodied in the Neon Zero. This is my first Shirogorov, and when I bought it a part of me wondered if it was worth the hype. In hindsight, I am convinced that it is--incredibly quality throughout that retained a lot of features from the custom version on a production knife. Hope this helps if you are considering it.

ChazzyP, Edgeoflife, Fullflat and 4 others like this.
  14. Jd0131

Jd0131

Jul 10, 2019
    Thank you!! I’ve had this one for about 2 weeks now and it’s been the perfect knife to carry for work.

Edgeoflife and Fullflat like this.
  15. filtrum

filtrum

Jun 25, 2014
    Oh shit man, what happed?

Fullflat and lzeplin like this.
  16. lzeplin

Apr 18, 2012
    Thanks guys, it's a pretty bad cut. I got cut at work installing Tru log metal siding, that stuff is the devil...

Jpd0144, filtrum, dc50 and 4 others like this.
  17. DCFree

DCFree Gold Member Gold Member

May 24, 2019
    Oh man. Hate that. Hope you're fully better soon!

Jpd0144, dc50, TenShun705 and 3 others like this.
  18. tiguy7

tiguy7 Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 25, 2008
    The handle slabs are CNC’d by a guy in Canada. My son in law did the bright blue anodize. The innards are from a 940-1, but I dropped a 943 S-30-V blade in it. The arrow clip was scrounged from a Gaucho but may not have been original to the knife.

19. lzeplin

Apr 18, 2012
    Thank you sir,

Jpd0144 and Fullflat like this.
  20. marcus52AR

marcus52AR Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 22, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2019
    ChazzyP, Jpd0144, razorburn and 15 others like this.