1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by rycen, Apr 20, 2018.

1. marcus52AR

marcus52AR Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 22, 2014
    Well, that was down there a couple months. A quick wash and it'll be Keen as!
    20190826_155059-2241x3984.jpg

2. Tree Herder V

Tree Herder V Gold Member Gold Member Basic Member

Apr 18, 2007
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 26, 2019
  3. T.L.E. Sharp

T.L.E. Sharp I support the 3rd amendment! Platinum Member

Jun 30, 2016
  4. MeritedEdge

MeritedEdge

Jan 3, 2018
    [​IMG]

5. Rose and Thistle Custom

Rose and Thistle Custom Josh Mead Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

May 9, 2018
    You make me want to get something with titanium so I can beg you to finish it for me! Awesome work.

TenShun705, Fullflat and cnm123 like this.
  6. BellaBlades

BellaBlades Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 12, 2013
    Just how a knife should come. A few weeks of hard work and its just as snug and perfect as it came from Golden :)

20190826_182111.jpg 20190826_182354.jpg 20190826_182330.jpg

7. T.L.E. Sharp

T.L.E. Sharp I support the 3rd amendment! Platinum Member

Jun 30, 2016
    Thanks much! It's easy enough. I'm sure you could pull it off on your own.

8. Tigerden

Tigerden Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 1, 2019

Times two. Stunning knife!!!

9. Sergeua

Sergeua Gold Member Gold Member

May 1, 2016
  10. abbazaba

abbazaba Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 30, 2015
  11. ChazzyP

ChazzyP Platinum Member Platinum Member

Dec 27, 2014
    The paper Micarta on the -1702 is a little on the slick side, but the stock Griptilian handle shape, the jimping, and the factory texturing make the knife really secure in hand. G10 is much grippier for sure, though. I've got four Grips with aftermarket scales in G10. The 550/555 pair wear orange G10 by your countryman Igorded and are machined with his Anso-like "random" pattern. That G10 is smoothish, but the machining and similar-to-stock shape makes them good in hand. The other pair are matched small/large Ritters wearing Wilkins coarse G10, which is the grippiest of that material that I own. Kevin's scales totally change the ergos of Griptilians and between the material and their shape they absolutely lock in.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. Talus

Talus Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 11, 2012
  13. ScooterG

ScooterG You mean Ireland? Yeah, it’s mine. Gold Member

Mar 15, 2016
    Winner, winner, freshly brewed dinner.
    Great pic!

DB_Cruiser, Jpd0144, filtrum and 7 others like this.
  14. Rose and Thistle Custom

Rose and Thistle Custom Josh Mead Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

May 9, 2018
  15. Murphjd25

Murphjd25 Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 27, 2016
    Damn awesome picture. I carried the Sebenza today. Didn’t get time to snap a picture, damn heat and everyone thinks they need AC :mad:

Jpd0144, Edgeoflife, Fullflat and 2 others like this.
  16. bflying

bflying Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 4, 2014
    I may need to change things up and be a bit more creative. But when something works, it just works.

[​IMG]

Sergeua, Lapedog, DB_Cruiser and 15 others like this.
  17. vigourik

vigourik

Oct 29, 2011
    This is my picture. I just saw this cute chicken, and thought it would be fun. Because I'm already tired of cats. :D

filtrum and Fullflat like this.
  18. Officer's Match

Officer's Match Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 23, 2013
    Some sterile 20CV goodness, the smoothest washer pivot I've ever encountered (condolences to my former best Rockstead Shin).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

19. Talus

Talus Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 11, 2012
    IMG_0095.jpeg Multi-purpose. Cuts and helps me read. What more could you ask for?

20. HFinn

HFinn

Sep 6, 2012
    The carry system is my own little innovation, for pocket or iwb carry. The paracord goes round the belt tab when carrying in the pocket, but it is just a safety to prevent losing the sheath. When I need the knife or play with it, I grab it in my pocket and pull up and slightly backwards. The "ghetto wave" sticks to the edge of my pocket and knife brakes loose, the sheath never leaves the pocket. When carrying iwb I switch the statick cord on the front side of the sheath, pull the loop from under my belt and the knife goes throught the loop. Stuff inside my waistband and tighten the loop with the lock.

[​IMG]

Jpd0144, filtrum, TenShun705 and 4 others like this.