EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by rycen, Apr 20, 2018.

1. ErocSD

ErocSD Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 21, 2019
    [​IMG]

2. lzeplin

lzeplin Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 18, 2012
    [​IMG]

3. razorburn

razorburn Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 26, 2007
    Carried my HK 14715 today to a farm, on the edge of town and bought some corn among other things.

They had a bunch of characters hanging around the wagons of corn that was just pick this morning

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Officer's Match

Officer's Match Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 23, 2013
    Changing it up today:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. TenShun705

TenShun705 Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 13, 2016
    Another lazy shot lol :rolleyes:o_O

563B71AC-176E-412D-A498-791D06A58A66.jpeg

Reached the loft and thought to self, “I should post a pic of today’s carry” — disregard the vacuum in the background.

6. ChazzyP

ChazzyP Platinum Member Platinum Member

Dec 27, 2014
    We got up tp our camp in Vermont around 9:30 last night and spent the today just hanging out and getting settled in. We set up the deck rockers, table, and grill; uncovered the Ranger; got out the door-yard bench and chairs; and lots of other pedestrian, but enjoyable tasks as they all are part of a stay of several days to a week. Our shed was built by the previous owners last husband out of leftover and reclaimed materials and includes an old board door with an equally old 4-lite barn sash attached. Years ago the right horizontal muntin fell out along with the two glass panes and I screwed a piece of plywood in their place. This morning the upper left pane fell out upon opening and I removed the loose muntin and plywooded that side too, using my Hati to remove the slight amount of dry,cracked glazing compound remaining.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Later, we took the Ranger to our hilltop meadow for a gorgeous view on a beautiful last week of summer day that's way more like fall in this northern clime.

[​IMG]

7. ErocSD

Jan 21, 2019
    Nice Harsey Folder, I've wanted one for a while. not a big thumb stud guy but it looks like such a knife.

TenShun705 and Fullflat like this.
  8. ErocSD

Jan 21, 2019
    that Laconico is beautiful

9. ScooterG

ScooterG You mean Ireland? Yeah, it’s mine. Platinum Member

Mar 15, 2016
    They’re very well built and very nice. Big negative is that they are very thick behind the edge, if that’s important to you.

10. ErocSD

Jan 21, 2019
    Good info, thanks. Someday I'll pick one up.

TenShun705, ScooterG and Fullflat like this.
  11. Dcdavis

Dcdavis Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 13, 2018
  12. WValtakis

WValtakis Hand Engraving, Anodizing and Embellishment Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

May 29, 2004
  13. Officer's Match

Jan 23, 2013
    Really digging this little guy.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. Norvox

Norvox

May 24, 2014
    [​IMG]

15. Ironbut

Ironbut Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 1, 2016
    There's probably no comparison, but your pic reminded me how much I like my Laconico Keen, so I got it out again. The design is simple, well made, it's great for everyday cutting chores without looking tactical, it carries like a much smaller knife & it's just soooo smooth.

[​IMG]

16. Officer's Match

Jan 23, 2013
    There very much IS a comparison, I have both (my Keen is also holey but plain stonewash). The Keen no doubt is a "better" knife for most folks to be honest, but I think this little MBK Min Pin is just sexy as hell. I just marvel at the lines.

[​IMG]

17. Ironbut

Ironbut Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 1, 2016
    When the holy one arrived last year, I liked it so much that I immediately got back on Massdrop & got a slotted one. I reserve it for important social events, like the weekly trip to Walmart & such.:)
    [​IMG]

18. Officer's Match

Jan 23, 2013
    After a ride on my Wicked Edge, my Keen is one of my most impressive cutters.

Edgeoflife, TenShun705 and Fullflat like this.
  19. TenShun705

TenShun705 Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 13, 2016
    Thanks man! I will add that this is definitely not a fidget piece — as nice as the thumb studs are, they will shred up your thumbs lol.

Ditto!

ErocSD, ScooterG and Fullflat like this.
  20. ferider

ferider Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 20, 2018