1. Week 43of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C243PBK Edela + Misc Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Endela + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Oct 26 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by rycen, Apr 20, 2018.

1. aboynamedsue

aboynamedsue Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 10, 2015
    Blue bowie, something to read and one silver dollar for a cup of coffee.
    ZT 392.JPG

Last edited: Sep 23, 2019
  2. razorburn

razorburn Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 26, 2007
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 22, 2019
  3. Wolverine666

Wolverine666 Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 7, 2009
    That's one beautiful 710. I still can't believe BM stopped producing it. I miss that knife.

ErocSD, dc50, Fullflat and 3 others like this.
  4. Pr3inar

Pr3inar

Oct 17, 2015
    Tëravä Mini-Skrama and Helle Mândra
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My 5 year old got her first knife, my Helle Mândra, yesterday. Today she practised making feather sticks:
    [​IMG]

And the 3 year old wanted to use the ferro rod..[​IMG]

It’s been a great weekend!

5. ChazzyP

ChazzyP Platinum Member Platinum Member

Dec 27, 2014
    Thanks, brother. I guess when a knife's sales figures drop below a certain point it makes economic sense to discontinue that model, but I just shake my head when considering some of the great knives that Benchmade no longer produces. The 710 is a classic and one of the best folders ever made. I have two G10/D2's--one user and one like new saver--to go along with my holey beauty and carry one of two regularly.

[​IMG]

Kindly excuse the greasy thumbprint--I had just gotten out a couple parts to work on putting the field mower back together.

6. Keyman

Keyman KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 26, 2001
    Again today.....

[​IMG]

7. Keyman

Keyman KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 26, 2001
    I love the 710!
    Discontinuing it was not one of BM’s better ideas.
    I have six 710’s. - 2 LE in M390 with crowned spines, 1 stock spine in M390, 1 LE in M4 & 2 LE’s in M2.

That’s a beauty you’ve got there a ChazzyP

razorburn, ErocSD, Edgeoflife and 2 others like this.
  8. pehota

pehota

Feb 9, 2015
  9. dc50

dc50 Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 14, 2006
  10. Edgeoflife

Edgeoflife Basic Member Basic Member

Oct 11, 2018
    IMG_8561.jpg IMG_8515.JPG IMG_8546.JPG IMG_8564.jpg IMG_8565.jpg Yesterday we went out on a slightly smaller but still plenty capable boat and did better than the day before bringing in a decent haul of redfish keepers, a couple nice bull reds, along with a snapper and a black drum. Had the pacific salt with me again for rigging up broken lines and such. A great weekend comes to a wind down in preparation for the 4 hour drive back home but will do it again next year.

Attached Files:

11. ChazzyP

ChazzyP Platinum Member Platinum Member

Dec 27, 2014
    I'm not familiar with the crowned spine/M390 LE's. Were those released directly through BMK or some sort of dealer exclusives? Something else for the want list.... :rolleyes:

The beauty of my knife comes thanks of BMK, a bit from EdgePro, and a lot from you, brother. :D

marcus52AR, Edgeoflife and Fullflat like this.
  12. Wolverine666

Wolverine666 Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 7, 2009
    [​IMG]

13. Dcdavis

Dcdavis Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 13, 2018
  14. ferider

ferider Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 20, 2018
  15. rogatsby

rogatsby

Jun 19, 2018
    Increasingly, I've been keeping it simple and minimal. These days, I carry one of these two on most days, and they are more than sufficient for my needs. And they don't scare anyone, either.

[​IMG]

16. Edgeoflife

Edgeoflife Basic Member Basic Member

Oct 11, 2018
    IMG_8570.JPG Pit stop at Buckeys on the ride home with the bareknuckle.

17. NSBFL

NSBFL Gold Member Gold Member

May 10, 2013
    Easy like Sunday morning. Around the house carry for recovery day and watching some football.

[​IMG]

18. Dadpool

Dadpool Gold Member Gold Member

May 18, 2015
    Off to get a flu shot and browse Gundam kits. Sunday = fun day. :D

[​IMG]

19. BearMGCHafter

BearMGCHafter Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 18, 2010
    Fullflat, Edgeoflife and Dcdavis like this.
  20. Motega

Motega

Jun 20, 2006
    Alliuse, what kind of scales are those? Really nice- eye candy but still subtle enough that it's not totally in your face. I ask because I got a ZT 0562 with really obnoxiously loud scales that I don't want to keep on it for EDC.
    I'm afraid to even post it here because of the boos and hisses I'm going to get for the bling of the scales coming with it.

https://imgur.com/RW3hnr0

Last edited: Sep 22, 2019
    Fullflat likes this.