1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

End of the Year/New Year Giveaway.

Discussion in 'Kershaw Knives / Zero Tolerance' started by Flashpoint, Dec 30, 2011.

1. RevDevil

RevDevil Super Evil Supermod Staff Member Super Mod

Nov 9, 2009
    Thanks for the chance.
    ZT0550
    Get into and stay into better shape/health. Will not break this one. Happy New Year One and All.

2. MrFoo

MrFoo

Dec 18, 2004
    Hopefully another ZT. If there is money, a 561. Resolution = buy more knives.

3. sinsanity

sinsanity

Dec 17, 2010
    ZT500 and new years resolution is get a six pack and not the one you get from the supermarket!

4. Fishstalker

Fishstalker

Jun 1, 2008
    My first Kershaw for 2012 will be an Orange Zing. I gave one to my son a few years ago and have wanted one ever since. Now that they are discontinued, it's time to pick one up before they're gone.

As for my resolution, well, I plan to fish once a week or more. Since I'm seeking new employment, I'm sure this will be my first broken resolution as I need to spend as much time as possible looking for a better job.

5. EZ Bake

EZ Bake

Mar 5, 2009
    0561 will be first - unless it's delayed - which might have me slip and get something else while I'm waiting. My first resolution is to lose about 20Lbs.

6. rickc71

rickc71

Dec 29, 2011
    my first kershaw purchase(first kershaw ever) will be an outcast.my buddy just got one and i fell in lust with it.
    new years resolution is stop smoking,tomorrow i take the marlboro mans hand out of my pocket. Just had a daughter in october,don't want her around it.my parents were smokers,made it too easy for me to start.27 years of smoking later i have the best reason in the world to quit.just put out my last coffin nail.
    thanks for the chance.HAPPY NEW YEAR!

update:rough day,got up wanting a smoke.ordering my outcast and knowing that i would have given more to the marlboro man this week than the knife cost is (kinda) making it worth it.doing this the old fashioned way,no patch or gum or hypnosis,or touchy feely support group or any other BS.my only question now is,what do i do with all these zippos i have around the house?

Last edited: Jan 1, 2012
  7. Alann45

Alann45

Jul 4, 2009
    Knife depends on if something interesting comes out before my next Amazon purchase....there is a Tremor sitting in my basket awaiting my next order.

Resolutions? Its 1am, I've already broken two.:D

Last edited: Jan 1, 2012
  8. TehGh0st

TehGh0st

Oct 19, 2010
    ZT 0300 Lose weight

9. scrub

scrub

Dec 12, 2011
    Looking to pick up a Zing and stop wasting money!

10. lonewolf_94

lonewolf_94

May 25, 2010
    My first will be another skyline, and my resolution is to spend less on knives...(yeah right)

11. Fourgates

Fourgates

Oct 24, 2011
    0560!

Learn to sharpen! :D

12. seelow123

seelow123

Oct 4, 2008
    Some great entries guys! Good luck to all of those plan on shedding some pounds and quit smoking, both are very hard to do, I got the weight off now i just have to kick the smoking habit.

My next purchase will be the piston most likely.

13. Buck_Fan

Buck_Fan

Oct 14, 2008
    My first Kershaw purchase? Probably either a Scallion or a Blur. Probably a Blur as it is my favorite. Scallion is my second.

As for New Years resolutions. My resolution is to not make a resolution. I would just break it in a matter of hours.

Thanks for the chance. The Leek is my third favorite Kershaw. :)

Bill

14. cleans up

cleans up Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 14, 2011
    Probably a zing, unless something "just right" comes up

Get back to a regular running schedule.... Uh huh

15. TheExpert

TheExpert

Jan 1, 2012
    Its going to be a ZT 0561 really like the Hinderer design, make more money to buy more knives. thanks!

16. mley1

mley1

May 6, 2010
    I'm gonna try to save up my pennies for a ZT of some sort. I love those knives, and don't have one yet. But, that's my goal. And, for 2012 I'm gonna do my best to introduce somebody new to fishing. Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. TEACH a man to fish, feed him for his lifetime.

17. bladebertt

bladebertt

Sep 20, 2007
    0560 and want to win more matches this year.

18. nick425

nick425

Apr 22, 2011
    ZT0561. Resolution= Stop spending money on knives. Pfft, haha yeah right.

19. shandrydan1

shandrydan1

Feb 16, 2011
    Mine is gonna be a ZT0550.

My resolution is to hopefully start taking more time off work to spend more time outdoors.

Thanks for the opportunity!

20. prng

prng Ham and Cheese in between two crackers

Jan 6, 2011
    I'll be either buying a ZT 0560 or Kershaw Cyro soon.

My New Years resolution is to not buy many knives next year. Probably not going to happen.