1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Everyone's latest acquisitions!

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by SW-EDC, Mar 12, 2016.

1. R.c.s

R.c.s

Dec 23, 2013
    this knife it's made by a company called Antonini of Italy . They come in different sizes and are very similar to opinel . The one I ordered is the mediam sized walnut handle with carbon blade . They are also available in stainless steel 420hc . Pictured next to an Opinel number 7 for comparison .
    [​IMG]

2. ronin.graves

ronin.graves Platinum Member Platinum Member

Jan 4, 2018
    Got a great deal on a Real Steel Megalodon with a wicked edge on it by The ApostleP...
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 11, 2019
  3. BrokenLinx

BrokenLinx Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 5, 2019
  4. BrokenLinx

BrokenLinx Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 5, 2019
    What do you think of it?

I picked up one of their Metamorphs as an intro into front flippers and have been please with the fit and finish.

I'm going to get rid of the Metamorph, so I was thinking about picking up something else from them.

5. Megalobyte

Megalobyte

Jun 5, 2002
    A folding New York special by John W. Smith. :)

0313B994-DB22-45B9-8D7C-A1EEF3A9E000.jpeg 15EAD6E1-D48E-4CE2-A687-2F77AAAF7623.jpeg

6. SW-EDC

SW-EDC Platinum Member Platinum Member

Dec 4, 2015
  7. Pteronarcyd

Pteronarcyd

Feb 19, 2019
    Those black gloves have fingerprints.

The handle looks like carbon fiber?

SW-EDC likes this.
  8. Bdein14

Bdein14

Apr 11, 2019
    Edgeoflife, Quiet and blame it on god like this.
  9. Gravy

Gravy Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 16, 2014
    Just got my order in for the BladeHQ Yojimbo 2 Sprint in M4! :D

10. Organic556

Organic556 Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 30, 2015
    Me as well !

Gravy likes this.
  11. blame it on god

blame it on god Platinum Member Platinum Member

Feb 21, 2013
    Thanks for that, but it's been a couple of years since I've done proper research.

I still need to do some searching on my own. "Common pocket knive 4" or less" is what I was able to argue before.

12. Sedit

Sedit Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 18, 2018
    I tried to get one but I came home an hour late from work and they were already all sold out didn't even last 1 hour

13. Gravy

Gravy Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 16, 2014
    I had to order mine while at work, got one within 5 minutes of it going live ;)

14. Bossk

Bossk

Feb 2, 2014
    Got one just after noon. I thought they would last longer. Glad I scored one. First Yojimbo.

15. K.O.D.

K.O.D. The Everlasting Know-it-all Platinum Member

Aug 21, 2013
    Speaking of Yojimbos, my new scales. Gotta find my heat gun, stripped the pivot screws from T8 to T9! Spyderco must have used red loctite.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. E40

E40 Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 13, 2012
    IMG_1572 3.jpg

17. Landshark99

Landshark99 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 19, 2007
    Koenig Arius
    [​IMG]
    Olamic Wayfarer 247
    [​IMG]

18. Scott K.

Scott K. Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 9, 2019
    2 “new to me knives”
    A Mcnees Dixon custom & a Spyderco McBee production of Mcnees’s Killer B

[​IMG]

19. Mark Forrest

Mark Forrest

Sep 2, 2018
    So many nice folding knives to choose from these days. When I was a young sprig there was slim pickins. My son got me interested in knives a few years ago. I started with buying a Blur. I thought it was pretty awesome. Then he gave me a BM 710 and I was off to the races. I’ve handled enough knives to know what I prefer and what the dealbreakers are for me. After reading everything on the internet about the CRK Umnumzaan and the fact that it is my sons favorite knife I bought one. It arrived today. I’m very pleased with it. It’s really nice. It was only money. I now have two CRK’s, the other being a micarta Inkosi insingo.
    This is my last knife. I ain’t buyin nuthin else.
    “Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication”
    -Leonardo DaVinci

20. ronin.graves

ronin.graves Platinum Member Platinum Member

Jan 4, 2018
    Finally picked up a Cold Steel Recon1. This is one of the Blades Canada special editions in satin S35VN. Went with the spear point and lovin it so far. Thing seems tough as all heck.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    The only Cold Steel I had before this is the Chaos which is pretty cool, but it isn't exactly a good EDC:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    If the Recon 1 proves to be as good as it seems so far, I'm thinking of maybe an AD10 or AD15 next.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2019
    Organic556, R.c.s, Edgeoflife and 2 others like this.