Eye opening quench test results.

Discussion in 'Shop Talk - BladeSmith Questions and Answers' started by Kevin R. Cashen, Sep 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kevin R. Cashen

Kevin R. Cashen

Sep 9, 2003
    Yes I will be back, since I am not going anywhere. I am not one of those people who sing their melodramatic swan songs only to lurk for a while before posting just as before. I am just going to be very careful about what I devote my efforts toward in either making Stacy’s life easier, or keep him busier than he needs, although it is too bad it has to be that way.

Perhaps Tai could post his exact e-mail he sent to me this morning so you folks could benefit from the sharply contrasting perspectives I am privy to of the fun loving prankster we see on the forum. My reply to him, on the other hand, could benefit from repeating:

Your behavior and the feedback I have gotten about your feelings toward me have now transcended mere internet disputes and I take it quite seriously. Consider this a very serious and formal request- Do not contact me again!

2. Tai Goo

Tai Goo Banned BANNED

Apr 7, 2006
    O.K. Kevin, sorry about that. I guess you did get my goat a little, but I figured it would be more gentlemanly to go private than on the forum.

We're all only human.

It might not hurt to just block my emails, if you really want it that way...

Last edited: Sep 28, 2010
  3. Stacy E. Apelt - Bladesmith

Stacy E. Apelt - Bladesmith ilmarinen - MODERATOR Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Aug 20, 2004
    OK, Kids, play nice or go to your own yards and keep out of each others way.

While this started out as an informative thread, it has descended into an argument that can yield no good. I am locking this thread with Kevin's consent.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.