Fairly Knives Chat Thread!

Discussion in 'Daniel Fairly Knives' started by Daniel Fairly Knives, Dec 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BLK

BLK

Mar 22, 2010
    Chef!

2. fast14riot

fast14riot

Oct 27, 2010
    Sasquatch

-X

3. Daniel Fairly Knives

Daniel Fairly Knives Full Time Knifemaker Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jan 9, 2011
    Thanks guys! :D It's an honor that you guys keep me around here. :D

The Sasquatch thing is real too, I have luckily never been spotted beyond the forearms. :D

4. fast14riot

fast14riot

Oct 27, 2010
    [​IMG]

-X :cool:

5. flatblackcapo

flatblackcapo Part time maker, very very part time Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 25, 2012
    You forgot heavy metal hippie. :D

6. fast14riot

fast14riot

Oct 27, 2010
    I heard Daniel threw a grenade once and killed 50 people. Then the grenade exploded...

-X

7. Lycosa

Lycosa

Aug 24, 2007
    They're generating steam heat!!

8. fast14riot

fast14riot

Oct 27, 2010
    Werd up homies!

Chowing down my Lucky Charms and am just chillin waiting to go to work. Y'all make it great!

-X

9. Daniel Fairly Knives

Daniel Fairly Knives Full Time Knifemaker Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jan 9, 2011
    :D You guys rule...

Good morning!

Sara and I were both making knives yesterday! She helped me sign a bunch while I was running the blast cab. :D The 30 knife run is close!

I've been blasting Titanium for the last 4 days straight... haven't had a day off since the 4th and don't want to take one any time soon! After these 30 I have 30 more planned and a lot of one-off's in between. :D

10. rooster68

rooster68

Aug 29, 2014
    Morning all! Daniel, I received the original Kiri you first sold on BF yesterday from 2011. :D It looks and feels awesome. I'll post some pics later today with one of my trees. So, I hope everyone likes it. Also, you have to take a day, here and there for sanity's stake. Lol glad y'all r getting so much done.

Donnie

11. fast14riot

fast14riot

Oct 27, 2010
    Ain't no rest for the wicked....

-X

12. BLK

BLK

Mar 22, 2010
    Good morning guys!
    Yo yo, Daniel...rock on brotha!! :D

13. Lycosa

Lycosa

Aug 24, 2007
    Thank you, Fairly family!!!!!!

14. Farchyld

Farchyld

Sep 10, 2011
    Surveyed the garage as a temp workshop for a year or two. Hitting the store for lumber and pegboard Saturday :)

How you guys doin?!

15. Lycosa

Lycosa

Aug 24, 2007
    What are ya building, Bobby, a hemp shop?
    :D

16. Daniel Fairly Knives

Jan 9, 2011
    Sounds good Bobby, congrats!

Donnie that sounds great, I look forward to the pics!

Good morning guys!

Lots of fun and work planned today... I'm going to BBQ some ribs, make BBQ sauce, sign and carbidize 15 knives! I had the carbide applicator running all day yesterday too. :D

17. fast14riot

fast14riot

Oct 27, 2010
    It's Friday! WooHoo! It's my wife's birthday today too! But I work today and tomorrow.

Time to get ready for work.

-Xander

Daniel, I started a thread over in hunting and fishing you might like to check out...

18. Justin Presson

Justin Presson

Dec 4, 2013
    Sounds like a well oiled machine Daniel.
    I'm gonna shoot ya an email later have a few questions on my folder I'm working on.

19. Daniel Fairly Knives

Jan 9, 2011
    Xander, you guys have a good one! Best wishes from the Fairly's!

Justin I have some big plans and am going to make them happen! :D Sounds good on the email, always more than happy to help!

20. Daniel Fairly Knives

Jan 9, 2011
    I'm putting this thread on lock-down! :D 102 Pages!!!

Time for a new thread... see you there!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.