1. Week 43of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C243PBK Edela + Misc Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Endela + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Oct 26 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Father's best efforts for Gelbu Special and Ang Khola

Discussion in 'Himalayan Imports' started by Yangdu, Apr 3, 2019.

1. Yangdu

Yangdu [email protected] Himalayan Imports-Owner Moderator

Apr 5, 2005
    25 inch 36 ounce villager fit and finish Gelbu Special by Kumar. Satisal wood handle. This one was returned by original owner due to heat treat problem on the edge. My father did his best and repaired the blade! Small split on sheath. Ready for use at $125' *SOLD*

[​IMG]

18 inch 35 ounce Ang Khola by Kumar. This knife was returned by previous owner with edge problem. Father done some work on the edge and it is better then new one ready for use. Try it for $60. *SOLD*

[​IMG]

Email to [email protected] to get one or both
    First come first served

Last edited: Apr 5, 2019
  2. Veprk

Veprk

Apr 1, 2019
    I'll take the geblu. email on the way

EricTheRedBeard likes this.
  3. EricTheRedBeard

EricTheRedBeard Basic Member Basic Member

May 17, 2018
    Please let us know what you think when you receive it. I think you will love it!

4. Veprk

Veprk

Apr 1, 2019
    I will take the ak as well.

5. EricTheRedBeard

EricTheRedBeard Basic Member Basic Member

May 17, 2018
    Looks like someone is catching a case of HIKV (Himalayan Imports Khukuri Virus). You got some great deals here. Welcome to the forum Veprk.

6. Veprk

Veprk

Apr 1, 2019
    Yup...lol. I got bad case and it needs itchin. I'll be buying a few more as well. Thanks for the welcome :)

7. ndoghouse

ndoghouse Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 26, 2010
    Welcome Veprk! Yep that was a great package deal right there! I considered that Gelbu but im still hankerin for a 21 incher. I already have a 25" Kobra and Siru so for that reason i passed on it.

8. Veprk

Veprk

Apr 1, 2019
    I'll be honest. Im not a big knife guy per say but I like nice tools. When a buddy turned me onto this company and the prices...i was done for. Ive already dealt with the fact i will wind up with 6-7 I'm sure. Just have to balance the funds with my other two addictions. Cars and guns

9. davidf99

davidf99 Platinum Member Platinum Member

Sep 27, 2011
    That Kumar AK is an amazing deal for $60. It would be a good deal even at double that price.

I gave it a good look, but let it pass since I already have several AKs in different lengths and weights.

Veprk likes this.
  10. Veprk

Veprk

Apr 1, 2019
    They gave me a very fair price on the combo ;)

ndoghouse likes this.