1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Favorite online supplier?

Discussion in 'FEEDBACK: The Good, The Bad, The Ugly!' started by Scott Blubaugh, Mar 20, 2020.

1. Scott Blubaugh

Scott Blubaugh

Mar 20, 2020
    Hey guys, new to the forum, first post.

I’m curious where y’all like to get your supplies? I’ve made 9 or 10 fixed blade knives and I’ve tried two different websites. Texasknife.com has been pretty good but they only carry stainless blades. Jantz is the other website I’ve used and it seems like every order I make has something on back order or it’s missing something and I have to email them.

Thanks for any input on this!

2. TheTourist

TheTourist Basic Member Basic Member

Jun 23, 2019
    I would call Nick and Joyce Wagner, # Removed. They are friendly, sincere to your wishes and some of the most honest tradespeople I have ever met.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2020
  3. Rich S

Rich S

Sep 23, 2005
    Knifecenter. Have dealt with them for many years. Great selection, good prices, excellent service.
    Rich

4. abbazaba

abbazaba Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 30, 2015
    New Graham Knives

5. Rupestris

Rupestris Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 1, 2006
    It looks to me as if the OP is trying to find a supplier of knife blanks, steel, parts and knife making equipment/supplies. Not factory offerings. Hence the word "supplier" and not "store".

Barman1 and Retired UPS Driver like this.
  6. Alpha Knife Supply

Alpha Knife Supply Always Innovating Dealer / Materials Provider

Oct 14, 1998
    Check our website. The website inventory is live. Everything you see on the website is available to ship immediately. If an item is out of stock, it disappears. We ship more than 99% of orders the same day. Most orders are delivered in 2-3 business days.

We financially support BladeForums.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2020
  7. Beak14

Beak14 Platinum Member Platinum Member

Nov 13, 2015
    I tried to look for knife supplies, to make knives, at KnifeCenter, and I couldn't find anything. What kind of knives do you make, if you don't mind me asking?

8. nsm

nsm Niagara Specialty Metals Dealer / Materials Provider

Jun 15, 2009
    Barman1 likes this.
  9. JAGKNIFE

JAGKNIFE

Jan 10, 2012
    +1 on AKS they are outstanding buy with confidence...