1. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

Finally!

Discussion in 'Chris Reeve Knives' started by WedgeAntilles, May 14, 2020.

1. WedgeAntilles

WedgeAntilles Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 25, 2020
    That feeling when you get a new knife. But not really. Here's the story...

I bought my first CRK back at the beginning of January, a Large PJ 21 Lefty, secondhand on eBay. (Don't worry, it's real, and I got a good deal on it.) I decided back in early March to send it to the spa. There was a small burr on the blade and some snail trails. I'm fine with snail trails, but these weren't my snail trails. They weren't from my adventures. The shipping was smooth and it arrived quickly. Got my confirmation from CRK and we were underway. A couple weeks later, I got notification it was done, and all they needed was payment for return shipping. And if I could get it to them in the next hour they could get it out that day. The next day began the shut down. And I saw the email 2 hours later...

So that sucked. Nothing CRK could have done, and I made do carrying my other CRKs I acquired, but it's good to have my first back. Freshly blasted and sharpened. Ready for my signs of adventure. Feels like getting a new knife I didn't even have to pay for! [​IMG]

willard0341, ps72, guy g and 9 others like this.
  2. Ajack60

Ajack60 Platinum Member Platinum Member

Apr 21, 2013
    Nothing like a new older knife. That looks great and well worth the time.

3. Ernie1980

Ernie1980 Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 19, 2012
    Looks like it was worth the wait! I am glad they are fully up and running :thumbsup:

4. AKWILD

AKWILD Christi crux est mea lux Platinum Member

Nov 13, 2011
    Knice