First day of spring WTF!

Discussion in 'ESEE KNIVES' started by molly's survival, Mar 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. molly's survival

molly's survival Banned BANNED

Aug 28, 2009
    First day of spring in weare nh. I get 3" (so far) of heavy wet snow wtf. So my wife and daughter make a snow girl, things gotta weigh 500lbs.

[​IMG]

2. Horn Dog

Horn Dog

Sep 9, 2005
    Wow. That's worse than our winters!:eek:

3. molly's survival

Aug 28, 2009
    Tell me about it... I live in a snow belt (yes there is such a thing), we've had about 14' of snow this winter. And I've still got 2 on the ground.

4. rickdarris2004

rickdarris2004

Feb 15, 2010
    I am in ND and we are supposed to get 6-12" of new snow here tomorrow through weds night. That is adding to the large flood threat that was already triggered by thaw last week! Gotta love Spring....

5. sharpmind

sharpmind

Feb 17, 2011
    i miss the red river, dont miss the idiots in fargo who have taken no precautionary measures against floods though. get a damn dyke people. here in minneapolis it's finally starting to look like spring a little bit.

6. Hodaka

Hodaka

Apr 30, 2010
    Damn global warming...

7. adaman04

adaman04

Jun 9, 2009
    Ugh, snow can suck it.

8. JUST1MOR

JUST1MOR

Oct 19, 2010
    I talked to Jim Howe in Michigan last night & he said they are expecting somewhere between 6"-10" of new stuff by Thursday morning. We finally had back to back days of 55*+ for once, & no rain to add to the flooding we already have.
    You guys stay careful.
    Be safe.

9. rickdarris2004

rickdarris2004

Feb 15, 2010
    I am actually in Fargo. And to just "put up a damn dkye" won't work. Thats why we are in the process of planning a diversion. In the mean time, we are prepared every spring for major flooding. This year protection is around 44' in Fargo.

10. RockMonkey

RockMonkey

Jan 17, 2011
    Thank you for reminding me why I don't live in upstate NY anymore. No more lake effect for this guy. :D

11. NJ Tom

NJ Tom

Oct 26, 2005
    MS,

I'm in northern NJ. It was 70+ deg here on Thurs and Fri and we too got snow yesterday. Not quite the situation you're in but still a crappy way to open "spring" !

RAT Pack # 177

12. R.A.T.

R.A.T. Randall's Adventure & Training

Feb 4, 2004
    It's about 82 outside right now and sunny.

13. molly's survival

Aug 28, 2009
    thanks :rolleyes:.... it was in the high 60's a couple days ago then 5 inch o snow and more on the way :grumpy:

14. addylo

addylo

Oct 28, 2009
    Dang, I feel for ya dude. Cool pic though.

Better not mention we've got 80's down here all week. ;)

15. CrimsonTideShooter

CrimsonTideShooter

Oct 23, 2010
    Yep! Beautiful day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.