1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Kizer C01C Sheepdog Ki4488A & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Dec 14 !

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Dec 15 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Five Blems

Discussion in 'Himalayan Imports' started by Yangdu, Oct 6, 2006.

1. Yangdu

Yangdu [email protected] Himalayan Imports-Owner Moderator

Apr 5, 2005
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

L to r

18 inch 23 ounce Siruapti By Kumar. Nice blade and scabbard. Epoxy fix crack in horn handle. Bargain at $65 YBB.

16.5 25 ounce WWII by Kumar. Fine work by Kumar. Excellent blade and scabbard. Superglue fix crack in horn handle. Yours for $65 YBB. *SOLD*

17 inch 23 oucne villager Ganga Ram by Vim Bhadur kami. Horn handle. It is a great Knife. Problem is Karda and Chakma are missing. Great buy at 68 YBB. *SOLD*

13.5 inch 15 ounce Katunje my special by Sher. This is a beautiful Knife except for almost invisible hairline crack in horn handle put it in the blem box.
    For good home $60 YBB.

HIMALAYAN SWORD BY ROYAL KAMI BURA

Overall length -- 28"
    Weight 26 oz
    Spine thickness -- 3/8"
    Full tang
    Sisau wood handle with brass inlayed
    Sisau wood scabbard with brass inlayed
    This is a near perfect Sword except blade has rust due to wood scabbard absorbing moisture in transit and I do not have time personally nor the help to remove the rust so I am offering it at reduced price $145 YBB.**** *SOLD*

Email to get any or all and I will ship them today.

2. soupah

soupah

Dec 1, 2005
    Nice price on a nice WWII...

3. ferguson

ferguson

Feb 21, 2001
    Email sent on HIMALAYAN SWORD BY ROYAL KAMI BURA. :eek:

A Philippine style sword made in Nepal. The best of both worlds!

Steve

Edit: Wow. Too slow! The sharks are swimming at warp speed. :D

4. jefptw

jefptw

Jun 2, 2006
    E-mail sent on:
    17 inch 23 oucne villager Ganga Ram by Vim Bhadur kami. Horn handle. It is a great Knife. Problem is Karda and Chakma are missing. Great buy at 68 YBB.

James

5. Aardvark

Aardvark

Nov 26, 2002
    Steve, you're going to hate me...

6. ferguson

ferguson

Feb 21, 2001
    Never! Congrats!

Like Bill said, they go where they're supposed to go!

7. TomFetter

TomFetter

Dec 6, 2004
    I should know better than to look at these things. I've no buying money, and it just makes me ache.

That Ganga looks simply super. Such an obvious choice for a worker blade that it makes my throat start to close up.

And the Kumar WWII is the twin of one I already own, that is more than ready for anything I've thrown at it.

One of these days, I'll invest in two like that, to keep for when my sons come of age.

8. lizzardbone

lizzardbone

Jul 28, 2006
    That Siru is tempting me.........it looks verrrrry weapony. I like weapony.

9. Snake Bitten

Snake Bitten

Jul 11, 2004
    Email sent on: 18 inch 23 ounce Siruapti By Kumar. Nice blade and scabbard. Epoxy fix crack in horn handle. Bargain at $65 YBB

10. Bri in Chi

Bri in Chi

May 28, 2003
    Attn. newbies,
    You buy that katunje and if you don't like it i'll buy it from you. :)

11. Svashtar

Svashtar Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 28, 2003
    LOL! Guys I would have tried for that one as well had I seen it. I have the smaller one of these, and wanted to get the bigger version to match. TedWca has both and I had been talking to him, which always seems to cost me money. :D

Mine is 21" and 21 oz., and was listed as a blem because of the rust as well. At first I thought it was just light surface rust, but I really had to work on it for a long time with a buffer, and it ended up with some pitting. Doesn't look too bad polished out though. I guess that scabbard really holds the moisture.

This would have made for a rusty mate for it. Glad Joe got it. (I think...;) )

Norm