1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Week 29 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Ron Flaherty Folder

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Ron Flaherty folder , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, July 20 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

FOR SALE Early Bali-Song USA Butterfly Knife Balisong Dagger Blade

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by Great-Estates-Online, Jan 6, 2017.

1. Great-Estates-Online

Great-Estates-Online

Jan 5, 2017
    This is an early Bali-Song USA Butterfly knife. It shows minor ware . Some bright marks and scratches are evident upon close inspection. Blade looks great. It comes with Cocoon case that may not be original to the knife. I am unable to conclusively date this knife and do not know a lot about it.. If anyone could provide additional info I would be appreciative.

Overall Length Open: 7.5”
    Blade Length: 3 1/2”
    Closed Length: 4 3/8”

$550.00 OBO
    IMG_3505.jpg IMG_3506.jpg IMG_3507.jpg IMG_3503.jpg IMG_3504.jpg

2. tyr_shadowblade

tyr_shadowblade

Jan 3, 2006
    Looks like it might be a Pacific Cutlery model from the early 1980s... possibly a hand ground custom, but not a Sampson. Do you know if the handles are steel or aluminum?

3. Great-Estates-Online

Great-Estates-Online

Jan 5, 2017
    I appreciate your help.
    I just checked and the handles are non-magnetic, so I believe that makes them aluminum.
    I will attach a photo of the label on the other side of the blade.
    Also I am willing to adjust the price to a true value if you have any suggestions.
    Thanks again

IMG_3508.jpg