1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Foxy's Folly -- pix and sign up time.

Discussion in 'Himalayan Imports' started by Bill Martino, May 31, 2003.

1. foxjaw

foxjaw

Nov 19, 2001
    Oh By All Means put in your order. The more the better. Uncle Bill should know about delivery times :cool:

2. foxjaw

foxjaw

Nov 19, 2001
    I'm sure as soon as Uncle Bill Knows something he will let us know

3. foxjaw

foxjaw

Nov 19, 2001
    BTTT

4. foxjaw

foxjaw

Nov 19, 2001
    Well, Uncle Bill has been on the Kami's case about the Foxjaw Fighter, so it cant be too much longer till we see some in steel
    :D

5. JDP

JDP Gold Member

May 31, 2003
    This blade design is the closest I've seen that matches an early bhojpure and could almost be considered a budhume. I wish that all the bolsters were steel, but then I am completely stuck in the oldies.
    [​IMG]

"Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die" The Princess Bride; a great flick

6. foxjaw

foxjaw

Nov 19, 2001
    It would have been dead on if Bura would have stuck to my curved handle design :rolleyes:

7. kokochow

kokochow

Jan 15, 2002
    Put me down for one, make that two. Would make a nice present for my brother.

8. JDP

JDP Gold Member

May 31, 2003
    You're right FOX. They must have a rule about making curved grips at BirGorkha. It's too bad, because the right curve makes a more comfortable grip in my opinion and it also harkens back to the 'old' style.

9. foxjaw

foxjaw

Nov 19, 2001
    Yep the old style had a grace and charm that the current ones dont have. Wish Uncle could persuade the kamis to follow the model :confused: