Ge and Ginesis!

Discussion in 'Kizer Cutlery' started by Kizer Cutlery, Apr 14, 2020.

1. Kizer Cutlery

Kizer Cutlery Follow our Instagram: kizercutlery_inc Moderator

Jun 24, 2013
    Ge and Ginesis are designed by Gage, Which style do you prefer, tell us please!
    kizercutlery_inc_93134100_523883175185280_56487860112615581_n (1).jpg

2. RayseM

RayseM Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 18, 2010
    I would prefer the flipper action and the handle texture of the top but by far would rather carry the bottom one. The sleeker more discrete carry & more useful blade shape and edge length are winners. Still, all Ti knives have become pretty tired to my eye, otherwise the bottom one. Sorry for the ambivalent answer.

Kizer Cutlery likes this.
  3. Kizer Cutlery

Jun 24, 2013
    NP! thank you for your answer! I am ambivalent as well, lol. We do have more handle materials coming, wood, micarta, copper, brass. if you like them please follow our Instagram.

4. DRM

DRM Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 4, 2002
    The Ginesis. I recall the handle of the one at the Shot Show was all titanium. Will that be available in the future?

5. d-wade

d-wade Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 28, 2015
    I want that Genie, it can’t be released soon enough for me. Are you going to do one in a black stonewash handle and blade? That would be perfect.

6. fishface5

fishface5 Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 3, 2001
    I am very drawn to the one on the left, it looks classy and easy to carry in the pocket. But some bolstered micarta/wood etc scales would make it a thriller!

Kizer Cutlery likes this.
  7. Kizer Cutlery

Jun 24, 2013
    I looked up our list, there is no full titanium one on it. It may be available in the future but not so soon.

8. Kizer Cutlery

Jun 24, 2013
    Nice advise, we would consider that. Also, we are already making some micarta/wood scales knives! They will come out soon!