1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

GEC 381117 Red linen micarta for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale: Traditionals, Slipjoints, "Old Timey"' started by CVamberbonehead, Mar 9, 2020.

1. CVamberbonehead

CVamberbonehead Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 6, 2017
    GEC 38 (2).JPG GEC 38 (3).JPG GEC 38 (4).JPG GEC 38 (5).JPG GEC 38.JPG
    SOLD
    Hi, I am selling my red linen micarta GEC #38 (Tidioute). It is a user, with patina (it is a Tidioute, so no blade etch to lose if you want to polish the knife up, I happen to like patina so I didnt polish it). It is in very good condition, but has carry marks like light swirls on the bolsters and shield. It has been sharpened, and is a great slicer. If you are looking to use a GEC knife, this is a good one.
    The knife has great, but not overly hard, walk and talk. It has absolutely no blade play, and perfect centering. $60 shipped (I use Paypal) via USPS in the CONUS. This is my first sale on Blade Forums, so excuse me if the pictures arent great. I will answer any questions you have. Also, I am new to the Exchange so I dont have many ratings yet but the ones I do have are all positive!:D

Last edited: Mar 9, 2020
    .577NE and Sharp & Fiery like this.
  2. joshtaylor1020

joshtaylor1020

Apr 13, 2016
    I will buy it...email me your ppl info to [email protected]. Apologies if I don't pay until later today it being late and all. Rest assured I will pay today Thanks

Last edited: Mar 9, 2020
  3. Okie1980

Okie1980 Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 17, 2019
    2nds if deal doesn’t make. I can send PayPal anytime. Thanks!

4. CVamberbonehead

CVamberbonehead Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 6, 2017
    I sent you an email