1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

GEC 93 Cocobolo

Discussion in 'Trade: Knives & Tools' started by JD Bear, Oct 9, 2019.

1. JD Bear

JD Bear Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 4, 2015
    I have a NIT 93 ramsfoot in cocobolo that I'm not in love with and wouldn't mind trading off if anyone is interested. I got the micarta version a little sooner and I like that one a little better. I love sheepsfoot blades, but the 93 isn't really doing it for me with the ramsfoot...even though it's wood and natural materials are my favorite. I'd be interested in a 66 calf roper or 47 viper above anything else, but let me know what you got. Email me at [email protected] and I can shoot you over some pictures. I'm not going to sell it, so let's get it out of the tube and give it a good home....