1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

GECs and one Schatt and Morgan

Discussion in 'For Sale: Traditionals, Slipjoints, "Old Timey"' started by SDknifeguy, Mar 12, 2020.

1. SDknifeguy

SDknifeguy Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 19, 2020
    Hello fellow porch members. I very recently joined this group and really got sucked in to GEC quick! I am the type of person that when I get into something I tend to go all in, unfortunately I just got myself into a bind buying a bunch of GECs and most all of them secondary market. That being said all of the knives Im attempting to list are "new" with tins and box in the case of the S&M... EXCEPT my grail the 2008 Muskrat (the original owner I purchased it from did not give me the tube). I have never carried them and any bolster "scuffs" are just from the oil paper in the tube.

I have set the prices a little higher but not much over what I had to pay for them to make up my costs for shipping and PayPal fees for the Goods and Services which is how I will accept payment. Not friend and family. So the price is what you pay to get it shipped to your door and am only shipping to the continuous 48 states of America. First "Ill take it" and then pays gets it. If any sell tonight I will ship tomorrow and if sold tomorrow will try and ship Saturday but if not I will ship Monday. Forgive me if I left anything out like I said very new to this and first time selling my things... Thanks in advance. Travis Harvey

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1...?key=cllpWWx1OFRLR21tTXlBZmZoVlFMMGJLX1JZOWJn

538208-GEC 2008 Sambar Stag Muskrat (without tin (read discrip above))- $415usd (feel free to shoot me an offer)
    541217-Red River Acrylic- $sold
    128119-Aqua Camel Bone- $129usd
    620220-Sambar Stag- $sold
    861219-Sambar Stag- $sold
    861219-Autumn Gold Jigged Bone- $145usd
    041140-F&W 3 Series 3 (made in 2005 Bill Howard era) very rare shape and beautiful snappy little thing!-$227usd (feel free to shoot me an offer)

Last edited: Mar 14, 2020
  2. BOHAWG

BOHAWG Platinum Member Platinum Member

Jun 11, 2012
    PM sent