1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  3. Week 37 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways live stream going on from 5-6PM eastern!!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    a Sabol Brothers Kiridashi , along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)

Giant Mouse Knives finally opened with a great first knife! (Anso/Vox)

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by Low_rez, Aug 4, 2016.

1. Low_rez

Low_rez Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 15, 2011
    I just got a knife from them and I really like it. It is a collaboration between designers Jens Anso and Jesper Voxnes. Two designers I really dig. The GM1 is all I was expecting and more.
    I have not seen or hear anyone talk about them so I figured I would get the word out about them.

IMG_4563_1024x1024.jpg

IMG_4565_1024x1024.jpg

2. Quiet

Quiet "That guy" Platinum Member

Oct 11, 2013
    A beautiful knife to be sure, thanks for sharing. :thumbup:

3. Seneca18

Seneca18 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 2, 2015
    Such a beautiful knife, i've got one on order, i'll post pics when it arrives. It looks like these 2 knives mushed together, Boker Solo Anso design and Viper Odino Vox design. Best of both worlds, thats why I was excited about this, I loved the Spydercos they did together.
    [​IMG]Untitled by Danny Nystrom, on Flickr

4. Agartha Audio

Agartha Audio Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 20, 2015
    Awesome knife. Just got the fixed blade (GMF1?) in yesterday, and really loving it.
    pics:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. GLOCKCRAZZ

GLOCKCRAZZ

Jul 28, 2006
    Great little fixed blade.
    I'll be offer kydex if anyone is interested.
    [​IMG]

6. BladeBrando

BladeBrando

Aug 3, 2016
    Stoked to see a great Vox collaboration on the way! Ordered a GMP1 and it shipped today. I'll post some pics when it arrives!

7. Slauterhause

Slauterhause Best Rob on BF. Way better than those other Robs. Platinum Member

Aug 28, 2015
    What an awesome little blade! I agree, a Vox/Anso colab is something I'd get excited about. Crap, something else to buy...

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

8. grownstar

grownstar

Apr 24, 2013
    Love me some Anso and definitely a Vox fan!

I'll have to look into how much these go for.

9. wensynch

wensynch

Apr 30, 2016
    Like.

10. Jordan@DLT

[email protected] Dealer / Materials Provider Dealer / Materials Provider

Jul 22, 2014
    I really enjoy their work, hope they put out a bunch of fun models!

11. Brummie

Brummie Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 13, 2007
    I'll be keeping an eye out for their next offering. Something with a 4" blade and 5" handle would be good. I'm just looking for an excuse to buy one of the cool pirate mouse T-shirts.

12. Low_rez

Low_rez Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 15, 2011
    I must admit, I bought one of the pirate mouse shirts with the knife and they are really good quality. I am hoping for the design of the Vox Pilar to be produced next. Only one was made as a custom prototype. Voxnes hinted that it would be produced by someone and my guess is it will be Giant Mouse. It was mentioned that it will be a non flipper small frame lock around the same size as the Spyderco Pingo. I have been waiting for this one for a while...... View attachment 653786 View attachment 653788

Attached Files:

13. Seneca18

Jan 2, 2015
  14. BladeBrando

BladeBrando

Aug 3, 2016
    Excellent looking knife, so glad I got one. Really love this collaboration with Vox and Anso! GMP1

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

15. kjd2121

kjd2121

Jun 17, 2008
    I love that fixed blade.

16. tomsch

tomsch Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 31, 2004
    I ordered a GM1 just two days ago. Giant Mouse does not seem to be too well known just yet and I stumbled on it just recently. Since I had $150 burning a hole through my paypal pocket I decided this was the next knife I had to have. Of course it was more than $150 but that cushioned the spending blow just a little.

17. RamZar

RamZar Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 3, 2013
    Giant Mouse GM1 is very similar to the all titanium Viper Knives Vox Kyomi Flipper which goes for $138 less!

[​IMG]

I think these Giant Mouse knives are made by either Viper or Fox of Maniago, Italy.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2016
  18. Seneca18

Jan 2, 2015
    Yes, they are made in Italy, it is a collaboration between Jesper Voxnaes and Jens Ansø. Best of both world in in my opinion. I would gladly spent the extra cash for a colab that has F&F that rival any Sebenza.

19. RamZar

RamZar Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 3, 2013
    "F&F that rival any Sebenza"? There's only one CRK when it comes to top quality. LionSteel out of Maniago has very good quality but CRK rules.

GM1 and Kyomi have the same steel, titanium and anodizing. It's a good bet that GM1 is made by Viper. So, is the quality of GM1 that much better than Kyomi? I have a Kyomi and it's flawless.

Giant Mouse charges shipping so the price differential between the all titanium Kyomi and the GM1 is about $138!

20. Seneca18

Jan 2, 2015
    Believe what you will. To me the F&F is on par with my two Sebenzas. Personally I don't care if this knife cost a bit more than my Vipers. Anso and Vox produce some of my favorite knives and this one is the best of both worlds. Win win for me. The knife resembles a Viper but the curved nature of the scales scream Anso. It's such an awesome knife.