1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 25 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco Manix 2

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Manix 2 , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, June 22 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

GIFT CERTIFICATE GIVEAWAY

Discussion in 'Buck Knives' started by JAGcustomknives, May 18, 2017.

1. JAGcustomknives

JAGcustomknives Making Knives Again Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Aug 31, 2010
    I'd like to give $200 off a JAG Custom Titanium Bolstered Buck 110. All you have to do is start a NEW thread in my forum titled CONTEST ENTRY with a photo of your favorite JAG Buck knife, whether you own it or not, and a reason why it is your favorite.
    Winner will be chosen when Titanium bolstered 110's are complete via a random number generator that perhaps 300Bucks could provide.

Thanks for playing!

Last edited: May 18, 2017
    375dave likes this.
  2. JAGcustomknives

JAGcustomknives Making Knives Again Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Aug 31, 2010
  3. Makael

Makael KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Oct 17, 2015
    Ignore my entry spelling. lol

Contrast instead of Contest.

Thank you for the giveaway.

4. SpySmasher

SpySmasher Lead Guitar Platinum Member

Sep 1, 2016
    I'm entering FOR SURE. I've been lusting after one of your titanium conversions since I joined this forum. Just could never find the cash. This is an obvious thing for me to do!

5. Makael

Makael KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Oct 17, 2015
    One entry I assume is the general rule?

6. JAGcustomknives

Aug 31, 2010
    Yes, sorry that was unclear!

7. JAGcustomknives

Aug 31, 2010
    Thanks for your participation folks. Odds of winning are looking pretty good

8. Makael

Oct 17, 2015
    Nice

9. Redgoatee

Redgoatee

Dec 19, 2013
    Just curious. How long will you keep contest open?

10. JAGcustomknives

Aug 31, 2010
    Contest will be open until we sucessfully finish the prototype in titanium. I'm not sure when that will be, but soon I'm thinking.

11. Icehawk

Icehawk

Aug 9, 2008
    I should read the rules first, doh.

12. JAGcustomknives

Aug 31, 2010
    I'm weeks away from having a functioning prototype. Enter while you can!

13. Makael

Oct 17, 2015
    very nice of you

14. Wallace Mutt

Wallace Mutt

Jan 24, 2016
    bump

Xr6x likes this.
  15. Xr6x

Xr6x Gold Member Basic Member Gold Member

Sep 17, 2015
    I entered again :p without looking at the date and now seeing the bump :D

16. Makael

Oct 17, 2015
    Life can throw turns. I'm leaving this alone.

17. Wallace Mutt

Wallace Mutt

Jan 24, 2016
    Hmm.. cryptic comment. I'm guessing by that comment life threw a turn and JAG is out of business?

18. afishhunter

afishhunter

Oct 21, 2014
    Doubtful, since JAG is still listed in the Hosted Knifemakers Forums.

19. Makael

Oct 17, 2015
    Still in business, yes.