Give away! The Kizer Lieb(V2541) designed by Azo

Discussion in 'Kizer Cutlery' started by Kizer Cutlery, Oct 13, 2020.

1. Kizer Cutlery

Kizer Cutlery Follow our Instagram: kizercutlery_inc Moderator

Jun 24, 2013
    Which one you like the most?
    kizer_inc_20201010-1.jpg kizer_inc_20201010-2.jpg kizer_inc_20201010-3.jpg kizer_inc_20201010-4.jpg kizer_inc_20201010-5.jpg
    -Lieb
    -
    *GAW: As last GAW test thread, that thread views over 2000 and reply over 30 then we will hold the first GAW thread. Here is the GAW rules, tell us which one of the Lieb you like the most down below and subscribe to our Youtube channel.(https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBtsal03HugNHminC2UJ--Q?view_as=subscriber)
    We will randomly pick a number from you guys replies and give away a Lieb when this thread gets over 2000 view and 30 replies.

We will announce the winner both at the Youtube and here the Blade forums. Good Luck.

-#kizer #kizerlieb #kizerknives #knife #edcknife #knivesofinstagram #everydaycarry #flipper #N690steel #micarta #knifepirn #knifelife #knivesofig

MolokaiRider likes this.
  2. MolokaiRider

MolokaiRider Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 13, 2017
    Very cool!

I like the dark micarta with the decorative divots.

The blade shape is nice, I also like the full flat grind. The pivot accent is a nice touch. Is there a pillar or standoff for a fob or lanyard?

Thank you for the opportunity. Subscribed.

Kizer Cutlery likes this.
  3. Kizer Cutlery

Jun 24, 2013
    Thank you, there're two standoff. In case messing up the number, I would reply less hope you guys understand.

MolokaiRider likes this.
  4. Chronovore

Chronovore Basic Member Basic Member

Aug 29, 2019
    Nice! I just subscribed to your YouTube channel.

I like the one with no divots. It looks like a fabric Micarta with some very attractive color striation. I'd love to try out one of those.

5. RoyalHolic

RoyalHolic Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 3, 2019
    I'm kind of getting tired of Micarta, I like the Jade G-10 as it pops the most for me!

6. Captvideo

Captvideo Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 19, 2014
    Jade G10 is the best of the lot. Great color match with the pivot accent. Overall, the Jade gives the knife a clean, modern look.

Subscribed.

Thanks.

Kizer Cutlery and RoyalHolic like this.
  7. jaseman

jaseman

Jul 28, 2016
    The dark canvas (I’m assuming) micarta would be my pic.

8. NorthernSouthpaw

NorthernSouthpaw Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 27, 2014
    Micarta with no dimples looks best to me.

9. bikerector

bikerector KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Nov 16, 2016
    I like the brown micarta with divots. Has more of an agricultural/earthy feel to it like I would want to use it dirty.

10. jaseman

jaseman

Jul 28, 2016
    so just curious...
    How do you verify that we have both replied to this thread AND subscribed to the YouTube channel?

For example, I’ve done both, but I often use different email accounts for various sites, subscriptions, etc... often with no ties to each other.

11. elde66

elde66 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 22, 2019
    Big Kizer fan after I purchased a Clutch last week. Keep up the good work.

12. ktataragasi

ktataragasi

May 26, 2019
    I like the micarta non divot. You all really came back this year. You didn't release anything new for quite some time and then BOOM, like 20 new models!

I actually think the Ge or Genie is one of the best looking new knives I have seen this year.

13. Kizer Cutlery

Jun 24, 2013
    Thank you for the good question. We trust our fans. When they reply we believe. We hope they all did it for real, not because if they're not we will feel distrusted but because for the fair GAW event.

14. hhmoore

hhmoore Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 7, 2014
    I prefer the darker brown micarta; but minus the "divots".
    Not an entry, as I'm not subscribing to the youtube channel. (I think I subscribed to two channels 6-7 yrs ago, and the notifications quickly became annoying & I unsubscribed. Neither were knife channels; and I haven't subscribed to another since.)

15. Kizer Cutlery

Jun 24, 2013
    Thank you for your honesty. We will make sure not sent any annoying news but only fun or useful videos. You could subscribe and join the GAW then unsubscribe after the GAW if you feel that annoying. Have a good day.

16. Dadpool

Dadpool Gold Member Gold Member

May 18, 2015
    Thanks for running this GAW! I've almost bought the Lieb a couple of times now. I like the plain brown micarta version best (no cutouts/milling).

It reminds me a bit of the Junges, which I own and like. But definitely different enough to own both. :)

17. Kizer Cutlery

Jun 24, 2013
    Thank you!

18. Kizer Cutlery

Jun 24, 2013
    haha, Thanks for the love of Lieb

19. Kizer Cutlery

Jun 24, 2013