1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Gladius, AK47 CS, Fatback (ALL SOLD)

Discussion in 'Busse / Swamprat / Scrapyard Knives For Sale' started by spindrift416, Sep 24, 2020.

1. spindrift416

spindrift416 Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 4, 2015
    FIRST AND FOREMOST, YES, I AM POSSIBLY THE WORST PHOTOGRAPHER IN BLADEFORUMS' HISTORY. MY SINCERE APOLOGIES IF VIEWING THESE PHOTOS CAUSED YOUR EYES TO BLEED.

Here's a nice older INFI trio, maybe ones not in your collection yet. These particular satin Custom Shop models don't seem to pop up very often any more. Each of these blades is mint, and has been meticulously cared for.

* Busse Custom Shop satin Gladius with black, hand-shaped smooth G10 slabs. Mint. *** SOLD ***

* Busse Custom Shop satin AK47, textured black G10 slabs. Original cardboard sheath with orange "Sharpened by Garth" sticker. (This DOES have a hand-polished, Custom Shop satin blade, though my awful photos make it look like a tan crinkle coat. DM me for marginally better pictures.) Mint. *** SOLD ***

* Busse Custom Shop Fatback Defender, .325" if IIRC, black paper micarta scales. Mint. *** SOLD ***

Additional photos on request, but please DM instead of posting in the thread.

Prices are tyd CONUS, via PayPal G&S. (For those I have done business with before and who are comfortable with F&F, deduct 3.2%.)

All BF rules apply. Please KNOW YOUR LOCAL KNIFE LAWS. By purchasing you affirm you are legally allowed to own this knife/these knives, and by purchasing release me from any & all subsequent liability.

PLEASE RESERVE ANY COMMENTS OR QUESTIONS FOR DM's ONLY, thanks !

TRADES : The only trades I'd consider would be a Busse BOSC dagger, select Full Custom Shiros, or a Busse Long Hawkeye dagger. Cash either way depending how many knives and the values that might be involved.

First to post "I'll take it" here gets knife/knives. I reserve the right to sell to whomever I choose if you have zero or bad feedback. Prompt payment is expected, or the next interested party gets to purchase.

Thank you for looking !

20200924_111058.jpg 20200924_111254.jpg 20200924_111202.jpg 20200924_111335.jpg

Last edited: Sep 28, 2020
    Steven65, vkp78, hugofeynman and 2 others like this.
  2. hackbad

hackbad Gold Member Platinum Member Gold Member

May 2, 2017
    Interested in Busse Custom Shop satin Gladius.PM’D

3. hackbad

hackbad Gold Member Platinum Member Gold Member

May 2, 2017
    I'll take the Gladius

4. SpartanSon

SpartanSon Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 2, 2006
    I'll take the CS Satin AK as per our conversation.