Gone t Argentina

Discussion in 'Becker Knife & Tool' started by Ethan Becker, Jun 10, 2014.

1. Chalet

Chalet Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 23, 2013
    Oh man, I hope you get some great pictures of the Andes!

Maybe someday I'll be fortunate enough to see those mountains myself.

2. jius

jius

May 13, 2014
    Nothing like a nice Yerba Mate and steak around a campfire! Jealous of your Argentina trip!

3. dcbowtecher

dcbowtecher

Jan 21, 2010
    Pictures of STEAK, please!

4. captainclemmys

captainclemmys

Jun 18, 2012
    Ethan,
    Hopefully, you made it back to Tennessee safe and sound. I missed you at SMKW and Ka-Bar days (unless I got the dates wrong). Argentina is beautiful, and they have some of the best waterfowl hunting around. I would argue its the best in the world as the diversity is high. Hopefully, you got your fill of great steak! You should not have had any problems finding your choice of good meat as they are a meat eating culture down there. It is really amazing when you think about having steak at virtually every meal. It would be interesting to see how their average cholesterol level compares to the States. I don't know if you took any pictures, but the landscape down their is really amazing. I know the forum members would love so see some pictures of your adventure and get a taste of Argentina...albeit vicariously.
    CC

5. tackett13

tackett13

Jul 27, 2011
    Have a good trip Ethan-where dove shooting is like my son's video games..... they just keep coming out of the woodwork.
    mmmmm bacon wrapped dove breast...... quite honestly my favorite appetizer of all time. not jealous much!

6. Survivormind

Survivormind

Dec 18, 2012
    Tear it up, Ethan. I'm on our 30' yacht at the moment, doing the necessary repairs, and preparing for a 5 month winter break that consists of hunting, fishing, more fishing, and sucking down margaritas in the Sea of Cortez. I'll try to miss you while it's going down.

Survivormind

7. Bladite

Bladite ǝɹnsıǝן ɟo uɐɯǝןʇuǝb Moderator

Feb 28, 2003
    one of these days, when i have $10k spare, i'll beg Ethan to let me tag along. he'd make a great guide, plus i get to spend time with the dude, which is all too rare lately

and yeah, be kind to the mods, or we'll tear it i up :D

8. Col Defender

Col Defender

Nov 11, 2011
    Hope you are safely home sir and had a great time. Hoping for some stories and pictures here....:)