1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Gone

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by Techno, Jul 29, 2020.

1. Techno

Techno Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 30, 2013
    Benchmade 720BT Mel Pardue- This one is a long discontinued classic. Black aluminum handles with ATS-34 steel. Lockup is solid with no play and it has a nice smooth action. Blade looks to be unused and handles show slight wear. Comes with BM drawstring pouch. No box. I’m asking $old which includes the PayPal fees and shipping.

Benchmade Aileron- This is probably the smoothest knife I’ve ever handled. The blade drops free with no blade play. It has been carried and used. Comes with BM drawstring pouch. No box. I’m asking $old which includes the PayPal fees and shipping.

Spyderco Knifeworks Exclusive Native 5 S90V Steel- This one has been carried and used some. The lockup is solid with no play. A small sharpening notch has been added. No box. I’m asking $old which includes PayPal fees and shipping.

Custom Knife Factory/ Jake Hoback Kwaiback- This one is pretty sweet. It comes with a spare clip, bearings, screws, steel lock bar insert, and pivot so it can be serviced by the used for a long life. It has never been used or carried outside of the house. Never been sharpened and the lockup is solid with no play. I’m asking Relisted which includes PayPal fees and shipping.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 16, 2020
  2. PeteyTwoPointOne

PeteyTwoPointOne Platinum Member Platinum Member

Jun 10, 2014
    I'll take your Aileron, PM sent, thank you :)

.577NE likes this.
  3. Techno

Techno Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 30, 2013
    A few pics of the blade as requested.

Attached Files: