1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Sheepdog & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday August 10!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, July 28 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Grail Hawk - Jerry Hossom

Discussion in 'Axe, Tomahawk, & Hatchet Forum' started by corwise, Jul 11, 2019.

1. corwise

corwise Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 10, 2006
    After many years I finally was able to score a Jerry Hossom hawk. But not just any hawk, but his original first one official "prototype." Sorry for sucky pics but it's an amazing piece of work.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. OnceBitten

OnceBitten Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 11, 2011
    Damn....that thing is pointy errywhere.

Love it!

:thumbsup:

Yankee Josh and ithinkverydeeply like this.
  3. ithinkverydeeply

ithinkverydeeply Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 17, 2018
    It sure is! Congrats!

Yankee Josh likes this.
  4. Dusty One

Dusty One Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 12, 2004
    Very Nice....Congrats !

5. Southern Gent

Southern Gent Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 3, 2015
    Very nice piece and good for you to own it. Jerry and his family live down the road from me and I’ve enjoyed over the years seeing the remarkable functional art coming from the Hossom’s. You should see his son’s fly rods. Keep that piece always and if you decide to move it reach out to me first ;-)