1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Great Eastern Cutlery Bull Moose Tidioute Burnt Osage Orange Wood 811217

Discussion in 'For Sale: Traditionals, Slipjoints, "Old Timey"' started by COPE412, Feb 4, 2019.

1. COPE412

COPE412 Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 7, 2018
    LINK TO PICTURES

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1kklmHo3DcMaDClBHndMJ0v7gbPlMom1t

All,

I have stumbled upon this Great Eastern Cutlery knife in a consignment shop and purchased it for $80.00-it appears the original owner did some custom work and burned the scales to show a more deep and "used" appearance to the Osage Orange-it looks beautiful. The blades themselves seem to be untouched with factory edges and little/no visible use. May have been used for dressing up/carry. For more information about the specifics, research the "SUBJECT" and title of the posting for dimensions,etc for the exact knife.

I am willing to part with this for $60.00 via PayPal ONLY and I will cover all PayPal fees and be sending it USPS first class once payments are posted. As with all my knives I sell, they will be cleaned and oiled, and the scales treated with boiled linseed oil for their journey. Please message me if interested. First come/first served

2. jkwithawave

jkwithawave ..... Platinum Member

Sep 8, 2011
    I'll take this, PM incoming.

3. COPE412

COPE412 Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 7, 2018
    Jkwithawave,

As soon as I get the notification from PayPal, etc. I'll get this little beauty ready for shipment. If received today, I can have it at the post office tomorrow morning and also include and message you the tracking number for your convenience. Let me know if there are any issues in regards!

4. TokenKnifeGuy

TokenKnifeGuy

Jul 15, 2018
    I'll take 2nds