1. Week 43of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C243PBK Edela + Misc Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Endela + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Oct 26 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  2. Week 42 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways live stream, going on from 5-6PM eastern!!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    an Kizer Vanguard V4516A1 Domin Folding Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter , along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)

Great Uncle Frank left his body at 6:22 central time this AM.

Discussion in 'Himalayan Imports' started by Bill Martino, Feb 11, 2004.

1. Nasty@Work

[email protected]

Dec 30, 2003
    Sorry for your loss, greatful for his peaceful journey.

2. Logan1

Logan1

Nov 24, 2000
    Our Condolences Uncle.

3. spetsdod

spetsdod

Jun 4, 2003
    My condolences Mr. Martino.

:(

I rarely drink, especially during the week. Tonight, after work, I will pop open my single can of Tetley's Draft and toast the memory of a good man who raised a good son.

Cecil

4. Stephen Hamilton

Stephen Hamilton

Aug 18, 2000
    Two tears from Georgia, Bill. One for you and one for the man who raised you right.

Aye.

Stephen

5. munk

munk

Mar 22, 2002
    You look like Great Uncle Frank, Bill. I saw him in the photo with lots of tools in the shop. Do you work with wood or?

Goodbye Great Uncle Frank.

munk

6. ferguson

ferguson

Feb 21, 2001
    A good man gone to a better place.

Condolences to those left behind.

Steve

7. Don Rac

Don Rac

Oct 3, 2001
    :(

8. Azis

Azis

Dec 4, 2002
    UncleÂ… what a power you have from the energy of so many friends

All prayers for you and your family

9. t1mpani

t1mpani

Jun 6, 2002
    Really sorry. He passed peacefully and that's the way to do it. Best wishes :(

10. JJW

JJW

Feb 12, 2002
    Understand your loss, and I feel bad with you.

Will drink a shot and send good smoke for you and family when I get of work.

11. Mr.BadExample

Mr.BadExample

Sep 11, 2002
    My condolences, Uncle Bill.

12. shappa

shappa

Oct 15, 1998
    Peace be with you both

13. Mark Nelson

Mark Nelson

Feb 21, 2003
    Your strength in this is a inspiration Uncle bill. My condolences and be well to you and your family.

14. T.Sisco

T.Sisco

Feb 12, 2000
    You and your family will be in our prayers.
    God Bless.
    Terry,Sandi and kids.

15. ruel

ruel

Nov 22, 1999
    I'm very sorry to hear about this, but it's good to hear it was a life well lived all the way through.

16. Semper Fi

Semper Fi

Feb 23, 2002
    92 years of age and passed with little regret is something many of us will not achieve.

I am very sorry for your loss, Bill. Your Dad is in a better place now. But that's something you already know.

Semp

17. Eric C

Eric C

Sep 5, 2002
    My heartfelt condolences, Uncle Bill.
    Best
    Eric

18. eraaij

eraaij

Jan 17, 2002
    A long and good life. My condolences, Bill.

-Emile

19. Jose

Jose

Feb 4, 2004
    My deepest sympathy.

20. Rusty

Rusty Moderator Moderator

Mar 8, 1999
    Words can't convey my wishes and feelings for you as you go thru this. My love for you and Yangdu, and please send some of it on to your dad.