1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Sheepdog & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday August 10!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, July 28 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  3. Week 33 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways live stream going on from 5-6PM eastern!!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    a Boker Urban Trapper 732 , along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)

Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Discussion in 'Traditional Folders and Fixed Blades' started by Jack Black, Jun 26, 2016.

Tags:
  1. dc50

dc50 Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 14, 2006
    What a fantastic photo Mark. :thumbsup::cool:

2. Onebigbill

Onebigbill Basic Member Basic Member

May 21, 2019
    Hey PT - from A Wright's Permier line?

[​IMG]

Pt-Luso, dc50 and cigarrodog like this.
  3. Half/Stop

Half/Stop Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 25, 2014
    Thanks Jack! :) What a pleasant way to spend a Sunday evening! :D

Very good Greg! :thumbsup: :cool:

It was indeed a good day my friend! :) :thumbsup:

4. Boxer .45

Boxer .45 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 11, 2015
  5. JohnDF

JohnDF Gold Member Gold Member

May 14, 2018
    Thank you, Harvey.
    And as always, I love your excellent photos of your well-worn Lambs. :cool: :thumbsup:

6. Half/Stop

Half/Stop Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 25, 2014
    Thank you so much for the compliment Harvey! :) I think the Ebony on Charlie’s Waynorth Lambsfoot knives is quite exceptional! :thumbsup: :D That’s a beautiful ole gal your sporting today! :thumbsup:

7. dc50

dc50 Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 14, 2006
    Good Morning fellows!! Thank you for the fine comments.:thumbsup::D

8. Jack Black

Jack Black Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 2, 2005
    I'm flattered by your well-crafted vignette Greg :) Thank you, I hope I'm still slicing limes in 30 years! :D :thumbsup:

By a SPOOKY coincidence, my young lady is on her way over, and I just asked her if she fancied a Moscow Mule with the burgers I'm making! I don't think I've cut a lime since Christmas :cool: :) :thumbsup:

[​IMG]

9. cigarrodog

cigarrodog Platinum Member Platinum Member

May 18, 2014
    @JohnDF Thank you John.

@Half/Stop Thank you Ron. No doubt both lambsfoot have exceptional Ebony,:thumbsup:

@Boxer .45 Nice in the shadows image.

10. tmd_87

tmd_87 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 29, 2016
    @Jack Black I have actually never had this Samuel Smith....:cool: I am excited to try this out! Saving it for my birthday on the 22nd!

11. Fodderwing

Fodderwing Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 31, 2017
    Thank you Jack. Looks like you're having a great afternoon. I slice a lime every day. :D

Most excellent Greg. Most excellent indeed. Looking forward to the next installment. :)

Lost every quote except the two above! :mad:

Thanks to you all for your compliments. Some wonderful images posted today.

12. JohnDF

JohnDF Gold Member Gold Member

May 14, 2018
    That's some X Files type of stuff going on. :eek:
    Better call in Rachel, our resident expert on such things. :cool: :thumbsup:

13. Onebigbill

Onebigbill Basic Member Basic Member

May 21, 2019
    Love the photo. I've heard that flies are repulsed by sliced lime. That's why a slice of lime is put into a bottle of Corona beer in Mexico. Here I thought it was for the flavor! That's why I add a slice to my vodka & tonic...tastes good.

[​IMG]

mitch4ging, donn, Jack Black and 3 others like this.
  14. Boxer .45

Jan 11, 2015
    Only took about thirty photos of it there to get it right. :D Then I realized there was a damn fingerprint on the bolster. :rolleyes:

Such is life.

Thanks for the compliment.

mitch4ging, cigarrodog and Jack Black like this.
  15. Boxer .45

Jan 11, 2015
  16. flatblackcapo

flatblackcapo Part time maker, very very part time Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 25, 2012
    Hope y'all are having a nice relaxing Sunday. I'll be back a little later to catch up on quotes , comments and the like.
    [​IMG]

17. Travman

Travman Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 26, 2016
  18. pjsjr

pjsjr Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 2, 2005
    I do like that photo, Jack, great color and contrast
    Real nice foto...of that exceptional ebony!
    Great horn cover...
    Another ebony beauty, nice pic!

JohnDF, mitch4ging, dc50 and 4 others like this.
  19. OLd_gUY

OLd_gUY Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 20, 2018
    Great pics, everyone. Grats to all :cool: I'm sorry to sound so abrupt, but due to the rapid pace of this wonderful thread, I get more than a little overwhelmed when trying to comment on all the fine pics posted by y'all. Must be old age catching up with me a little :( Guess it will be clicking the "like" button from now on. Hope that will suffice and isn't too impolite.
    When I was a kid, my favorite sandwich was tuna and baloney (bologna):eek: Not sure how I came up with that combo :confused: Could talk my mom into making it only once in a while, though. My Dad's favorite was baloney and peanut butter. Every once in a while a bite would get stuck to his roof of his mouth and he'd try to work it loose with his tongue. Your post jogged a sudden memory flash of my mom saying "George, would you PLEASE go into the bathroom" while he was fervently trying to work it loose sitting at the table :rolleyes:

That is a fantastic tale :cool:
    Looking forward to the next installment :thumbsup: Great knife pic :thumbsup:
    Yep, for sure. I use the Sharpmaker or a set of Spydercos on my KME. But most of the time, a strop keeps them plenty sharp for my light use.

Here's the herd
    [​IMG]

20. Campbellclanman

Campbellclanman Platinum Member Platinum Member

Mar 10, 2007