Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Discussion in 'Traditional Folders and Fixed Blades' started by Jack Black, Jun 26, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Onebigbill

Onebigbill Gold Member Gold Member

May 21, 2019
    Thanks Jack. Just returned from golf and we just finished before the skies opened.:D

[​IMG]

Jack Black and JohnDF like this.
  2. Jack Black

Jack Black Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 2, 2005
    Thanks Ron :) I hope so, but I think it'll be a few months yet :rolleyes:

You're not kidding Harvey! o_O I had no problem with it, quite the opposite, until 10 appeared, with its forced 'updates' :mad: Thank you my friend, I'm glad you're a Sriracha fan too :thumbsup:

Cool pic! :D :cool: :thumbsup:

Good timing Bill ;) :thumbsup:

cigarrodog and Half/Stop like this.
  3. Jack Black

Dec 2, 2005
    I'm just having a post-shave stout ;) :thumbsup:

[​IMG]

TFBraden, WHT, Ramrodmb and 10 others like this.
  4. Pt-Luso

Pt-Luso Basic Member Basic Member

Nov 8, 2014
    Thank you very much, Gary.:):thumbsup::thumbsup:

5. Pt-Luso

Nov 8, 2014
    Amazing stag of your AC, Gary.:):thumbsup::thumbsup:

6. rockman0

rockman0 Gold Member Gold Member

May 5, 2013
    Awesome collander:eek::eek::thumbsup::thumbsup: that HHB isn't bad either;):thumbsup::thumbsup:
    Thanks Gary:thumbsup:
    Cracker Jack is looking great Gary:thumbsup::thumbsup: fine stag on it and all of the others were very nice:thumbsup::thumbsup:
    Thanks Jack:thumbsup::thumbsup:
    Weight is certainly an advantage but they can be finicky, they lock up if they aren't kept clean and oiled, not a good thing if you are a soldier on the front line:thumbsdown:
    If I had kept a record of my spending on raffles and charges to enter shows I probably would be surprised how much I spent over the past 40 years. Some of the raffles people at work sell tickets for make me wonder who if anyone wins the prize:( surely there's no scammers out there:D
    Thanks Bill, glad you wrapped up the golf game before the rain hit:thumbsup:

donn, Onebigbill and Jack Black like this.
  7. meako

meako Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 4, 2006
    You n me both Bro...and that makes...errr two of us...ouch my brain hurts.

Australian frogs mind you...so thats full insane....I have a vid of my son handling a giant huntsman we rescued from the bathroom....it was literally as big as his young hand....went underneath onto his palm ...then scampered up the underneath of his arm into his armpit...where he deftly catches it in the other hand ...it sits for a minute before he calmly places it to escape up the wall outside....and thats not even the best Arachnid story from him...Ill see if I can link the vid...
    Cheers

donn and Jack Black like this.
  8. K33ncutter

K33ncutter Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 24, 2020
    Thanks! I managed to figure out a way to make it not work until much later when I didn’t need it. :p

I’m with you, David! :thumbsup:

chuck4570, meako, donn and 1 other person like this.
  9. cigarrodog

cigarrodog Platinum Member Platinum Member

May 18, 2014
    Thank you Ron.

Thank you John.

Thank you Jack.

chuck4570 and Jack Black like this.
  10. btb01

btb01 Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 26, 2008
    That’s the only time I bought the magnum, but I have had their Christmas Ale in smaller bottles a few times. I don’t remember what the “big ‘un” cost, but it must’ve been cheaper here than it would be over there!

It was good. Not quite as good as when my mom makes it, but still pretty good. :)

At least her recipe was thorough. I’ve been working on compiling some family recipes, and I have some from my grandma that are just a list of ingredients, in the order in which you should use them (something that took me a while to figure out), with almost no other instructions. o_O :D

That was just outside Kensington Gardens.

Thanks, Jack. That’s the one you gifted me, that I asked about recently. One of a small run you had made, I think.

Sounds good, David! :thumbsup:

chuck4570, donn and Jack Black like this.
  11. Jack Black

Dec 2, 2005
    Absolutely Rob :thumbsup:

Glad to hear :) I never used to write recipes down, but one of my kids asked me to some years back. I did write some of my baking recipes down earlier, along with a few other dishes I only made rarely, but lost the book while moving, it took me ages to get my Irish soda bread recipe right too o_O

That's what I was thinking! :D Funny how some scenes stick in your mind. I have spent a lot of time in that area though. For years, a friend of mine had quite a nice nice apartment a few doors down from the entrance to South Kensington station. From his kitchen window, you could see onto the platform! :D

Sorry for forgetting Barrett :rolleyes: I had two short Rosewood runs made up, one with African Rosewood scales and unpolished blades, the other with Indonesian Rosewood scales and polished blades. Sometimes I find them hard to tell apart from photographs :thumbsup:

Good Morning Guardians, hope everyone has had a reasonable week so far :thumbsup:

[​IMG]

TFBraden, mitch4ging, WHT and 15 others like this.
  12. Pt-Luso

Nov 8, 2014
    [​IMG]

mitch4ging, WHT, cigarrodog and 9 others like this.
  13. Jack Black

Dec 2, 2005
    Into July now :thumbsup:

[​IMG]

TFBraden, mitch4ging, WHT and 12 others like this.
  14. Onebigbill

Onebigbill Gold Member Gold Member

May 21, 2019
    So far so good Jack. Hope your week has been going well too. Your HHB looks great as always.
    Got my HHB back in the pocket today.
    IMG_2373.JPG

[​IMG]

peanutsxx, TFBraden, Haegar and 14 others like this.
  15. chuck4570

chuck4570 Basic Member Basic Member

Aug 21, 2010
    Just keeping time with the Lambsfoot.
    upload_2020-7-1_7-31-21.jpeg

peanutsxx, TFBraden, WHT and 11 others like this.
  16. rockman0

rockman0 Gold Member Gold Member

May 5, 2013
    Good morning Guardians :thumbsup: We are at the half way mark of 2020, hopefully the last half is an improvement over the 1st half.
    [​IMG]

WHT, Pt-Luso, Half/Stop and 12 others like this.
  17. JohnDF

JohnDF Gold Member Gold Member

May 14, 2018
    :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Jack Black likes this.
  18. Half/Stop

Half/Stop Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 25, 2014
    Good morning Guardians! And once again......... ;)

[​IMG]

19. Jack Black

Dec 2, 2005
    Pretty uneventful so far Bill, but I've just had the excitement of a walk to the post office, and if the weather holds out, I may get to have a beer or two with a couple of pals :) Nice to see the pile side of your Barlow :cool: :thumbsup:

:cool: :) :thumbsup:

Hope so Rob, the first half has been a stinker! :eek: Nice to see your Radiant :) :thumbsup:

20. CelloDan

CelloDan Basic Member Basic Member

Dec 2, 2017
    Thank you for the kind word Guardians :)

:D TY David
    And thank you for teaching me what a whiz wam is :D
    Here in Canada mosquitoes are usually referred to as mosquitoes :cool:

Great shot Ron !!!
    I hope you had some whiz wam repellent on you, they must be huge there ! :cool::D

Good morning Guardians !
    Happy Canada Day to the Canadian Guardians :)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

peanutsxx, TFBraden, WHT and 8 others like this.