GunClub member, knife received

Discussion in 'DPx Hostile Environment Survival Tools' started by jacktrades_nbk, Feb 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jacktrades_nbk

jacktrades_nbk

Feb 7, 2007
    I was just reading the thred Latest, with the information of sending the knives back, and thinking , well, it will come in the next months, no problem, when i heard a car trying to climb the frozen road outside my house...it was a courier, and he handed me a box ; I didn't know what that was, until I saw the LionSteel markings, and then you can imagine the reaction I had:cool:
    I quickly opened the box, and found another small box, aluminum tin :D:D, which contained the #236 LE sterile DPX HEST/F
    Thanks RYP, LionSteel, and all DPX crew for this beauty, and for the chance to win it
    I'll be back with more pics and thoughts, right now I have to go and play with the HEST and some beer
    Cheers all
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    (for those who wonder, the tip does stick out a little, half a mm, maybe less, and I ain't sending it back ;))
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 4, 2011
  2. JarheadJournalist

JarheadJournalist

Jul 12, 2010
    You should take a pic with of the knife and the tat together.

3. jacktrades_nbk

jacktrades_nbk

Feb 7, 2007
    there is more future work to do on the tattoo, some adjustments, but here you go
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. skinz0021

skinz0021

Jul 18, 2007
    damn your lucky!! sweet though, glad to see one of the steriles.

5. JarheadJournalist

JarheadJournalist

Jul 12, 2010
    Awesome. Thanks.

6. RYP

RYP

Jul 11, 2009
    very cool.

7. Harp247

Harp247

May 11, 2009
    You aint lucky, you deserve it. :thumbup:

8. Hkk

Hkk

Jul 1, 2010
    What were the other goodies for the gun club ?

9. jacktrades_nbk

jacktrades_nbk

Feb 7, 2007
    mine camed from LionSteel Italy from what i can tell, and it was the knife package, with the LE goodies, the lanyard, titanium bead, aluminum tin and the titanium skull tool.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.