1. Week 43of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C243PBK Edela + Misc Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Endela + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Oct 26 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  2. Week 42 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways live stream, going on from 5-6PM eastern!!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    an Kizer Vanguard V4516A1 Domin Folding Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter , along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)

H.I. Skean Dhu?

Discussion in 'Himalayan Imports' started by Ad Astra, Aug 19, 2004.

1. Kismet

Kismet

Jan 30, 2002
    I was thinking of a war hammer...but I'm positive something special is in there for you.

2. Kazeryu

Kazeryu

Nov 7, 2005
    how about a naginata instead? that's what I would like to have.:D

3. Astrodada

Astrodada

Sep 9, 2005
    Yeah I read something about the naginata.....sorta like a slimmed down 'Kwan dao' but lethal just as well.

4. ShadowchaserUFP

ShadowchaserUFP

Apr 7, 2005
    Sarge, any ideas when we start to make our pre-orders? Inquiring minds wish to know!

Jack

5. Sylvrfalcn

Sylvrfalcn

Jun 4, 2002
    Jack, and everybody (yes, myself included), we're going to have to exercise a bit of patience. By now Yangdu should have the models I made, but in view of the recent troubles in Nepal, I'm not sure right now would be a good time to send 'em over there. It's kind of hard to focus on making knives when you're worried about what gun/bomb toting Maoist a'holes are getting ready to pull next.

We might be talking weeks, we might be talking months, but as long as the kamis and their families keep themselves safe I can wait. Yangdu is very savvy and capable, let's trust in her judgement and see what develops, when it develops. Until then, I'm watching like a hawk for another villager BAS. ;)

Sarge

6. Yvsa

Yvsa

May 18, 1999
    Jack, et al:
    Usually what Yangdu does is notify one of us mods or Dan Koster and we help coordinate the signup sheet and such.
    There'll be a big notice when it's ready so that as many as possible will be able to sign up.;) :thumbup: